OU vs Sam Houston 7pm CST on ESPN+

Looks like these guards are gonna need a bit to figure things out.

Nice little O to end that segment. Sam Houston looks quicker, more athletic, and we can't run our offense in the half court. Good thing we have Sherfield. Hopefully that last segment heats up Joe Bam too..

Is it just my buddy's wifi or does the ESPN app suck for anyone else too?

I’m having problems as well. It keeps getting stuck, it even repeated on a 10 second loop for a while and I had to close it out and open it back up again.

I got kicked out once. Video looks fine to me. But I also pay for top tier internet. Still got kicked out once. The team is sucking pretty bad for me though.

Sucking for us all, or most.

"We're unable to play this video..." is what I'm currently seeing.

Same. I switched to my Hulu app (which includes ESPN+) and no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got kicked out once. Video looks fine to me. But I also pay for top tier internet. Still got kicked out once. The team is sucking pretty bad for me though.

I have the best WiFi and internet possible. It’s not the connection, it’s the espn plus app. It’s terrible.

OU cannot get a pass off in the halfcourt. SHSU looks like they have like 10 guys on defense.

Is it just my buddy's wifi or does the ESPN app suck for anyone else too?

Was seriously screwed up for me too. And when I used the Varsity Network app to access the radio stream, I got the oswho women's basketball postgame show for 12 minutes, then dead silence for a few minutes until finally Toby Rowland came on with under seven minutes to go in the half.

I thought my head might explode.

Besides Sherfield, we flat out cannot score today. Hopefully the 2nd half is better.

Was seriously screwed up for me too. And when I used the Varsity Network app to access the radio stream, I got the oswho women's basketball postgame show for 12 minutes, then dead silence for a few minutes until finally Toby Rowland came on with under seven minutes to go in the half.

I thought my head might explode.

Yea, Varsity app is so bad. They have so many technical issues and tonight was a joke. I was under the impression I was the only one having issues with ESPN+; I actually feel worse that it appears to be a system-wide issue. I changed to Hulu after checking this thread and so far, so good.

As for the game, I generally never overreact to first games or small samples, but man it’s disappointing to see a turnover fest since that was the main emphasis in the offseason. That crap needs to get cleaned up quickly because another season of that would age me a decade.

Would love to see J Hill get a bucket early in second half. Otherwise he might need to see a shrink tomorrow. I do, however, think he got hacked on a few of his inside attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back