OU vs Sam Houston 7pm CST on ESPN+

Yea, Varsity app is so bad. They have so many technical issues and tonight was a joke. I was under the impression I was the only one having issues with ESPN+; I actually feel worse that it appears to be a system-wide issue. I changed to Hulu after checking this thread and so far, so good.

As for the game, I generally never overreact to first games or small samples, but man it’s disappointing to see a turnover fest since that was the main emphasis in the offseason. That crap needs to get cleaned up quickly because another season of that would age me a decade.

Then when I got finally the game on the Varsity app, it kept doing that thing where it would jump ahead 30 or 40 seconds, which in a basketball game could be three possessions. I tweeted Varsity--no response--called Sidearm Sports, spoke to a disinterested snarky jerk, and finally tweeted Sooner Sports Network. Won't help, but I guess I felt a little better.

Good start to the 2nd half. . Groves Bros playing well

OU leads 39-29 at the under 12 timeout. Offense is still terrible.

43-29 after an 8-0 run. 8 minutes left.

Sherfield needs to shoot more, he is our only real scorer today.l

We can’t afford to have Hill go scoreless in big games. Groves bros and Sherfield can make some points. Uzan will eventually be a scorer. I don’t know about Bamisile yet (although sounds capable based on history). Hopefully Noland can get it going some. Don’t see much else.

I know we will get better offensively but we certainly aren’t going to be great on that end. That said, I think we can be competitive against about anyone as we improve. We will just have to do it with D and better efficiency on O.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamisile needs to play more minutes as the season progresses.

Back