OU vs Texas Tech 8pm CST on ESPN2

We should be ahead by 20

Sure.. but were obviously a flawed team. Thats why our season is over.

Were getting better looks than usual off of the dribble penetration IMO. I think its losing basketball to not crash the glass, like at all, on offense. Just mind boggling to me. Thats like punting on 3rd down to me.

No turning over the ball tonight. Not getting fouls called on us like crazy. Tech is shooting well and weve given up some cheapies

We caught Tech on a decent night. Outside of them shooting well....they suck. Need to take advantage of this.

if they were only shooting well OU would be up 10 with this shooting ..

but they are almost 70% and 80% from 3 so far

Im not a big fan of Bamisile but what does JG offer thats better? Anyone?

World-class athleticism? Lol. Or maybe the threes he hit in last season’s exhibition opener? I know things had to get juggled a bit due to Bijan being out, but still no clue why he goes to Jacob. Maybe put him in once and if he hits a shot or two, fine, but if he doesn’t do anything in his first run, don’t go back to him.

JG with his patented catch shot fake dribble shoot brick

World-class athleticism? Lol. Or maybe the threes he hit in last season’s exhibition opener? I know things had to get juggled a bit due to Bijan being out, but still no clue why he goes to Jacob. Maybe put him in once and if he hits a shot or two, fine, but if he doesn’t do anything in his first run, don’t go back to him.

Yes right now without Oweh or Bam in we have zero athleticism on the floor. I don’t understand PM’s thinking.

Your precisely correct.. that Benny dude must be trash for JG to keep trotting out there

Yes right now without Oweh or Bam in we have zero athleticism on the floor. I don’t understand PM’s thinking.

Plus we are dominating them with steals.. so lets get slow-ass out there and let him dominate lol

Bad play from Uzan and then Oweh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM and no one on the team going to ask to review that out of bounds? Was it clearly off of TG?

Losing teams give up points here. Please shut them out

Back