OU vs Texas Tech 8pm CST on ESPN2

That half summarized as Tech saying, here, please take this game, we will hand it to you, and OU saying, nah, we’re good.

We can't hit a shot from within 10 feet to save our lives. Right at the basket, 3 feet out, 6 feet out...doesn't matter. We can't hit it.

That half summarized as Tech saying, here, please take this game, we will hand it to you, and OU saying, nah, we’re good.

I mean theyre shooting well. Weve looked wayyy crappier before in previous games

Is anyone surprised? This is OU basketball under porter Moser.

Football team same way in the fall. If it's close, we're going to give it to you, don't worry! Never seen such a massive lack of clutch from both teams in the same year..

Is anyone surprised? This is OU basketball under porter Moser.

Plays slow, so less shots and less fast breaks. Doesnt crash AT ALL, so no cheap offensive boards and easy give-me layups for us. Super regulated offense with no freedom that the players dont like. And i think we should be much stronger on the defensive glass, we lack talent.. so we should be the BIGGEST junkyard dogs at both sides of the glass IMO.

I don't think PM will ever have success in power conferences

They may have a lot of turnovers, but they also have 19 rebounds to our 9. We have abandoned the offensive boards tonight. Several possessions we are 1 and done where they have 4 guys under the basket we’re headed to the other end.

Up 10 on turnovers and down 10 on rebounds. Have to make more shots this half. Guards have to make the floaters and not try to attack their big at the rim. Can’t leave Pop open or he will pop.

Anyone have confidence? I don’t and am expecting them to play better so we better do the same. But we have a chance at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may have a lot of turnovers, but they also have 19 rebounds to our 9. We have abandoned the offensive boards tonight. Several possessions we are 1 and done where they have 4 guys under the basket we’re headed to the other end.

We always do that you know that right?

Also to be fair, when they have 13 TOs, thats 13 less theoretical rebounds for us..

Plays slow, so less shots and less fast breaks. Doesnt crash AT ALL, so no cheap offensive boards and easy give-me layups for us. Super regulated offense with no freedom that the players dont like. And i think we should be much stronger on the defensive glass, we lack talent.. so we should be the BIGGEST junkyard dogs at both sides of the glass IMO.

I don't think PM will ever have success in power conferences

They're playing faster than Tech today. +11 in field goal attempts. Modern basketball teams don't usually crash the glass with multiple players. The tradeoff it has with your transition defense is not worth it. Most teams will send 1 towards the offensive glass, with 4 getting back on defense, but can change with personnel. Tech wants to run with Harmon, OU should be focused on their transition defense.

If OU gets more athletic, they should attack the glass more. Until then, it's not worth it to attack the glass with less athletic players and then not have numbers back in transition.

Back