Pre Draft Tour - Blake Griffin

He has some of the same strengths as his brother -- he's tough, physical, an excellent athlete and a very hard worker. He also showed off an impressive jumper in the workout with legit NBA 3-point range.
Taylor must have been hot, hot, hot from deep.

What a great article, I got the chills reading that. Was an honor to watch him play and I hope to god he comes back to OU from time to time so we can honor him.

I am a huge fan of Taylor Griffin's but I am not sure he can truly defend the 3 in the NBA or has legitimate NBA 3 point range. I hope I am completely wrong and he makes me look like a fool for expressning this opinion.

Don't be surprised if someone gives Taylor a shot. I won't be. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I can't say I would be shocked. How different of a player is he from Stephen Graham? He did practically nothing in college and has stuck around the NBA.

I'll be mildly and pleasantly surprised if he makes an NBA roster. Mildly and pleasantly surprised.

If Hollis and Ace can't make a roster, neither can Taylor.

Great article. I would love to see Taylor make an NBA roster, I think he can be a role player in the NBA

I think Taylor can make the league. Taylor just has to catch on with the right team and get his confidence going. I think those of you doubting him will be suprised.

If Hollis and Ace can't make a roster, neither can Taylor.

Hollis and Ace's only pro attribute was shooting. From an athleticism standpoint, Taylor has a better chance to make the NBA than those guys.

I can't say I would be shocked. How different of a player is he from Stephen Graham? He did practically nothing in college and has stuck around the NBA.

Stephen barely got on the floor at OSU, and he has been in the NBA for several years now.

I really dont know what Taylor can do in the NBA though......

Eh. Athletically, maybe. But Najera was a ton more skilled.

Najera was definitely more skilled than Taylor, but athletically, Taylor is clearly superior IMO.

As for Taylor....I think he is going to have to go overseas a few years first and catch a break to make it to the NBA

Taylor has improved a lot the last two years. I have no idea whether he can go straight to an NBA team right now but in 2-3 years I think it's certainly possible if he continues to improves.

Back