Secret Scrimmage vs. Kansas State

It’s a scrimmage so take it with a grain of salt. Here’s my takeaways. No idea what Brody is putting out.

- Jalon Moore was not good today. Duke was 1-8 but did play the top minutes along side Sam.
- Brycen Goodine 3-6 from three. 11 points total
-Sam Godwin 15 pts 7 reb & only 2 fouls. That says something when you’re playing against Achor Achor & Coleman Hawkins.
- OU was winning but K State went on big run to take commanding lead. OU bounced back and won second half by 1 point.

Thanks for the info, Burner. Curious to see how Lusk spins it. Just saw on Twitter that they played this scrimmage in Wichita. Wish I had known, could have stopped by to offer Moser scheduling advice.

Thanks for the info, Burner. Curious to see how Lusk spins it. Just saw on Twitter that they played this scrimmage in Wichita. Wish I had known, could have stopped by to offer Moser scheduling advice.
Where in Wichita did they play? I’d have loved to have snuck in.

Where in Wichita did they play? I’d have loved to have snuck in.
Kansas Newman. Looked like there were a few kids in the background of the pictures I saw on Twitter. I’d guess they have some connections to Newman or one of the two teams.

Kansas Newman. Looked like there were a few kids in the background of the pictures I saw on Twitter. I’d guess they have some connections to Newman or one of the two teams.
Dang. I could have been there in 15 minutes. Wish they would let fans go to these things.

Wonder if our program will put out any pictures or otherwise acknowledge that the scrimmage happened.

Here is what he posted. Burner has hit on many of the same things and trilly touched on a few so I don't feel bad sharing this lol. here you go:

The score ended at 72-63, but the final score makes the game seem closer than it really was. OU led for just three minutes, while Kansas State controlled the game for 35. The Sooners were outscored 38-28 in the first half but edged Kansas State 35-34 in the second half.

—Sam Godwin: 15 points, seven rebounds (five offensive), three turnovers, two steals. He shot 7-11 from the field and 1-1 from three.

—Jadon Jones: 9 points and three rebounds.

—Jalon Moore: 4 points, six rebounds, two turnovers.

—Kobe Elvis: 7 points, five rebounds, two assists, three turnovers.

—Duke Miles: 2 points, two rebounds, two assists, three turnovers.

—Jeremiah Fears: 6 points, four rebounds, five assists, two turnovers.

—Mohamed Wague: 0 points and three rebounds. He shot 0-1 from the field and 0-2 from the free throw line.

—Glenn Taylor: 1 point and two rebounds. He shot 0-2 from the field, both from beyond the arc. Taylor played 15 minutes.

—Jacolb Fredson-Cole: 6 points, seven rebounds, two assists.

—Dayton Forsythe: He was 0-3 from the field in 10 minutes.

—Brycen Goodine: 11 points, two rebounds, one assist, two turnovers.

—Luke Northweather: 2 points and one rebound. He shot 1-1 from the field in 4 minutes.

He did also post all odf the shooting numbers and minutes but I will leave those out so I am not posting it all to here

It’s a scrimmage so take it with a grain of salt. Here’s my takeaways. No idea what Brody is putting out.

- Jalon Moore was not good today. Duke was 1-8 but did play the top minutes along side Sam.
- Brycen Goodine 3-6 from three. 11 points total
-Sam Godwin 15 pts 7 reb & only 2 fouls. That says something when you’re playing against Achor Achor & Coleman Hawkins.
- OU was winning but K State went on big run to take commanding lead. OU bounced back and won second half by 1 point.
Maybe Brycen Goodine should not be the 11th man...

Back