Sports guy tweeting about Perry Jones...

No- but Knight appears headed to UK and UConn will take a commitment from Irving if he commits first. If those two things happen, it gets interesting. I prefer Pressey but I have to admit I think Mizzou will land him. Franklin- USC decommit- is probably Baylor's best shot of the 3.

I agree with you. It will be interesting to see how the dominos fall with the top programs and their recruits. Franklin would be a good get imo.

No- but Knight appears headed to UK and UConn will take a commitment from Irving if he commits first. If those two things happen, it gets interesting. I prefer Pressey but I have to admit I think Mizzou will land him. Franklin- USC decommit- is probably Baylor's best shot of the 3.

I don't think Pressey will play in the big12. Selby ain't gonna happen. I have no Idea about Franklin. I know he listed OU for a while, but to be honest I don't know what type of player he is.

Pressey will go to Baylor or Mizzou- bank it. Franklin is a combo guy a lot of similarities to Jerrells.

Back