Terrence Jones News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time...

x16201669.jpg

I am fine with Jessie this year, but I don't think I can stomach him doing this again with the 2011 recruits that Arizona and OU are in on. Let's hope he is a 1 and done type of poster. haha

I am fine with Jessie this year, but I don't think I can stomach him doing this again with the 2011 recruits that Arizona and OU are in on. Let's hope he is a 1 and done type of poster. haha

I would love for him to talk about Ex-Ariz recruit Cameron Clark, but he seems to not have any discussion on that.

I think Jessie is just waiting on a call from the PPL(Professional Posting League) before moving on to the bigs... I hope anyway.

Remember when I said that Romar was in BIG TROUBLE after failing to get Josh Smith.

BREAKING NEWS:

Romar has obtained a verbal from Enes Kanter.

Is Washington OUT of the Terrence Jones battle?

YES.

NO more waiting.

Wow...Romar is very upset with this recruit.

Will Terrence Jones finally make a verbal commit?

Or is the FIFTH official visit going to be announced?

Expect some more news from Zag , very soon.

Things just BLEW UP with Romar and Linda/TJ.

Wow...Romar is very upset with this recruit.

Will Terrence Jones finally make a verbal commit?

Or is the FIFTH official visit going to be announced?

Expect some more news from Zag , very soon.

Things just BLEW UP with Romar and Linda/TJ.

But on the Washington board you said OU was out?

Does JessieW get a small amount of money for mentioning "Zagsblog" and having people directed to the site?

Almost gotten to be his posts are mostly spam.

Does JessieW get a small amount of money for mentioning "Zagsblog" and having people directed to the site?

Almost gotten to be his posts are mostly spam.

That's exactly what he's doing.

I think Jessie may be "special" for lack of a better term. Not "special" in the way of a kid with Down's, but special like the truly mentally incompetent. The guy apparently thinks the correct spelling is "congradulations", he also seems to live in a fantasy world where Zagsblog actually breaks these stories. If you read the story, it says "originally reported by Dave Telep". I'm feeling that JessieW is a member of many pay-sites and hands their info off to Zagoria so he can post it in his blog. The guy is a NY guy and would have about as much knowledge of TJ that I do, which is a whole lot less than Henzo.

Saturday night was very TROUBLING for Romar.

But, Oregon was very pleased to hear the news of Enes ,yesterday.

Oregon is the sole LEADER for Terrence Jones.

Mama wants TJ close.

Can Capel convince mama about OU?

Saturday night was very TROUBLING for Romar.

But, Oregon was very pleased to hear the news of Enes ,yesterday.

Oregon is the sole LEADER for Terrence Jones.

Mama wants TJ close.

Can Capel convince mama about OU?

YOU would be the one to know. You ARE so insightful and KNOW exactly what mama and TJ want.

DM, I gave you a shout out ON my boy ZAGS blog.

Mama knows BEST and she wants TJ close to home.

NOTE: Hate to break it to you Jessie, but NOBODY likes you and there is a reason you are banned on every sight besides your boy Zags site.

Last edited:
Seriously, what major recruit would want to play for OREGON? Malik Hairston was their last big-time guy and was pretty much just a so-so player. They are horrible and have been passed by almost every other team in the Pac-10 except for OREGON STATE. If TJ's mama wants him to stay close to home, she can also kiss away millions in lottery money for him playing on a crappy team and thus making him look bad as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back