The Maui Invitational Thread

The way the whistles were for the entire game, that has to be a foul one way or the other. Tough loss for the Buffs. They quit going to the goal as Gonzaga got closer. They were shooting 2 free throws from about the 7:00 mark and quit taking advantage of it at about the 5:00 mark.

Tough showing for Colorado... They just couldnt get looks from 3 in the second half and the refs put Gonzaga on the line 37 times. Gonzaga was on the foul line for the entire second half, and its tough to protect a lead with that going on. An 11 point lead doesnt mean anything when you dont have to make shots to win th egame.

Colo repped the Big 12 well today. Wish they could have won, but still, a nice showing. :clap

Tough showing for Colorado... They just couldnt get looks from 3 in the second half and the refs put Gonzaga on the line 37 times. Gonzaga was on the foul line for the entire second half, and its tough to protect a lead with that going on. An 11 point lead doesnt mean anything when you dont have to make shots to win th egame.

Colorado was getting to the line as well. The game was lost when Colorado stopped going to the goal and getting free throws as well.

Colorado was getting to the line as well. The game was lost when Colorado stopped going to the goal and getting free throws as well.

Colorado shot 18 free throws, Gonzaga shot 37. Half of Gonzagas second half points had to of come from the foul line, lol. It's easy to erase an 11 point led when you go to the foul line all day and score without the clock moving.

Colorado still had some opportunities to win, but they missed a rebound here, and had a turnover there that cost them the game.

Here are my picks to TODAY's Maui Games:

Gonzaga over Colorado.
Arizona over Wisc. ,in overtime.
Vanderbilt over Cinci.
Maryland.

How are your picks doing?

Looks like Cinci wil win.

Yes, the CU coach looks Goofy.
Reminds me of the UK AD. LOL

Update from my boy DM.

T Jones and his mama watching this game.

Not impressed with Zona so far.

Rule them Cats out now.

This performance Romar's fault somehow.

Update from my boy DM.

T Jones and his mama watching this game.

Not impressed with Zona so far.

Rule them Cats out now.

This performance Romar's fault somehow.

Hey Sam,

This is an EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!

AZ is officially OUT!!!

Mashia Jones is going to be reached out to by the cousins!!!

Looks like their might be a 1st visit!!!!

Could an origninal school be back in the running

Gangster U is out

Calicat looks to be making a real push

Ask Adam ZAG

BOOK IT!!!!

AZ is not OUT!!!

Linda/Mashia/TJ see chance to start day 1 and "superstar"

phone lines from portland to maui are buzzing!!!

Big changes last night visit announce coming soon!

My boy adamzag already on this!!!

TJ mother calicats out, Phil Knight, Romar, UDub

If AZ is in, WHO is out?!?!?

Shout outs to Wildcatsportreports.

Probability of TJ commit next week 33%

Back