This guy is an NBA starting PG

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
:airwillie

Guy could have had 30 if he wanted. All the talk during his recruiting about him being "me first" and selfish was some BS. This guy might prove to be the best creator in college basketball.

Guy could have had 30 if he wanted. All the talk during his recruiting about him being "me first" and selfish was some BS. This guy might prove to be the best creator in college basketball.

Dirty, you are certainly on to something. Maybe Fran and Doug's pic for PoY will come true? haha!

:OUbball-logo: :jcapel :williew :dancinwillie :willie :wwisudunk :airwillie :chestram2: :clap :ed

Man, I'm so excited about this year. Even though we may have double digit losses, I'm anxious to see this team grow.

it's likely. We lost 7 games last year and I suspect we'll lose more than that this year.

i guess if you include the postseason. there's likely 2 losses in the big 12 and ncaa tourneys. i don't think there will be double digit reg. season losses.

PG: Willie Warren
SG: Tyreke Evans
SG: Kevin Martin
PF: Jason Thompson
C: Spencer Hawes

:clap He's been a stud PG since the day he walked onto campus.

my bad. However, a 10 loss season isn't horrible, especially when you factor a possible conference tourney loss and a NCAA loss in the equation.

More like:

PG - Willie Waren
SG - James Harden/Thabo Sefalosha
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Jef Green
C - Nenad Kristic

6th Man - Russell Westbrook

Needs to save the showboat dribbling for practice, getting stole on by mt st mary guard is silly. Might try again vs LA Monroe...

More like:

PG - Willie Waren
SG - James Harden/Thabo Sefalosha
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Jef Green
C - Nenad Kristic

6th Man - Russell Westbrook

lol, Russell Westbrook will never come off the bench, he is legit and just keeps getting better. He has a bad game now and then because he is young, then he bounces back with 19 and 11 like he did last night AT San Antonio against Tony Parker.

However, I do wish OKC would have drafted Brandon Jennings instead of Harden and pushed Westbrook to the 2.

The Kings and Thunder are pretty decent this year. The Kings are something like 4-1 at home

Westbrook is a solid point. He had 11 assists and 0 turnovers against one of the best teams in the league last night in the Spurs. They'll be fine with him at point for a long time to come. I think if they drafted Jennings instead he's the guy moving to the 2 not Jennings to the point.

The two worst teams in the NBA are New Jersey and Minnesota. They combine for 1 win and 20 losses. The Knicks have one win. The Grizzlies are bad also. The Thunder and Kings may be in the playoffs this year.

Willie will probably play for the Nets or Knicks most likely.

Last edited:
Back