Thoughts on Season/Future

Coach, you said yesterday that you thought it might happen in two days(from yesterday) and you kept saying you thought McCasland. Has something fallen through?

Coach, you said yesterday that you thought it might happen in two days(from yesterday) and you kept saying you thought McCasland. Has something fallen through?

I was told it would happen fast. Portal is vital!

Wish I had more answers

like most things contract and money its OsU turn to show the love to Boyton...

I doubt osu will pony up much. They would be foolish to IMO. He won’t be getting the #1 draft pick ever again while at osu, and he got bounced in the second round.

I doubt osu will pony up much. They would be foolish to IMO. He won’t be getting the #1 draft pick ever again while at osu, and he got bounced in the second round.

And now the pressure is off for the NCAA to overturn the penalties against oswho. The aggies got the delay they hoped for, and now the NCAA can make them pay the piper, if they're so inclined.

And now the pressure is off for the NCAA to overturn the penalties against oswho. The aggies got the delay they hoped for, and now the NCAA can make them pay the piper, if they're so inclined.

A great point, Sky. Even less reason to pay up. Perhaps more reason for boynton to bounce, though.

somebody having fun on Wikipedia and the Mark Turgeon page, says current job is Oklahoma... now its been fixed that was a terrifying 4 minutes....

Last edited:
OU, texas, and osu jobs open in the same offseason? All we need now is for Baylor and KU to have open positions and all hell will break loose. We better fill our position quickly.

With everyone leaving this is turning into a total rebuild for OU basketball. OU is now the Orlando Magic of the NCAA, lol.

A great point, Sky. Even less reason to pay up. Perhaps more reason for boynton to bounce, though.

The #1 player in the nation gone, probation coming, probably more money, yeah he needs to take SC if it is offered. That's another 5 year contract at more money than OSU would give him, with a rebuild as opposed to probation.

The #1 player in the nation gone, probation coming, probably more money, yeah he needs to take SC if it is offered. That's another 5 year contract at more money than OSU would give him, with a rebuild as opposed to probation.

Especially since its a probation he didn't cause, his predecessor did.

could/should be soon.

Thought tomorrow but may interview several but still going with mccasland

Last edited:
Tomorrow could/should be the day

How could this be since Quannas and Kellen have a game tomorrow night? ;)

Will be exciting to find out the news. A couple of the names out there have me intrigued, and a few (especially Turgeon) make me want to cry. I won’t be stunned if Joe C hires someone we haven’t even heard mentioned, but I also trust your sources and it sounds like things are trending in one specific direction.

How could this be since Quannas and Kellen have a game tomorrow night? ;)

Will be exciting to find out the news. A couple of the names out there have me intrigued, and a few (especially Turgeon) make me want to cry. I won’t be stunned if Joe C hires someone we haven’t even heard mentioned, but I also trust your sources and it sounds like things are trending in one specific direction.

I did change my stance a little bit could not be tomorrow. Interviews for several

Back