Tmg

Navy2004

Reaction score
I can easily say this kid is as mature a PG I have ever saw come to OU. He is the real deal and he runs the show and this really impresses me......

A few games ago I didn't think WW and TMG should be on the same court together. Now they look natural.

He looks really good and I think he has improved a lot in 7 games. He is one of the best looking freshman I can ever remember at OU. (I did not watch Wyman as a freshman).

The kid has the same look and does it with very little effort. I have never saw a PG come to OU and look like he has been playing for a couple of years. IF we had him last year UNC would not have played for the NC...wishful thinking but this kid is for real and MR. Collins at KU better watch out once they me because he will be looking in the mirror

The kid has the same look and does it with very little effort. I have never saw a PG come to OU and look like he has been playing for a couple of years. IF we had him last year UNC would not have played for the NC...wishful thinking but this kid is for real and MR. Collins at KU better watch out once they me because he will be looking in the mirror

Slow down there hoss you are talking about a clutch vet who has won huge games. Collins should be in the NBA this year. If it wasn't for Collins horrid off the court behavior he would be earning large NBA dollars right now.

If it wasn't for Collins horrid off the court behavior
Give me a physical break. You have no idea what you're talking about.

the dime he dropped to wright made me happy in my pants. easily my favorite play of the year. i've been waiting so long to have a pg who can make plays like that. we have no idea what's in store for us when it comes to this guy setting up teammates and knocking down treys.

Yeah that was sick. I commented to my buddy that he put a little "english" on that pass and he agreed. One thing I will say for current and future teammates of TMG is that you'd better be ready for the ball at all times, because you never know when it will come. And when it does, sometimes it will come at a high rate of speed.

He is looking sweet and I am so glad to see this huge improvement. The game is starting to slow down for him. Now if he can start doing this on the road it will be PG nirvana for OU.

Yeah that was sick. I commented to my buddy that he put a little "english" on that pass and he agreed. One thing I will say for current and future teammates of TMG is that you'd better be ready for the ball at all times, because you never know when it will come. And when it does, sometimes it will come at a high rate of speed.

TMG's passing skills are just amazing, and now that he is learning the speed of the college game, and the offense we are trying to run, he will put on some very impressive performances!

12th Street Baller said:
He is looking sweet and I am so glad to see this huge improvement. The game is starting to slow down for him. Now if he can start doing this on the road it will be PG nirvana for OU.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4[/ame]

Back