Transfer Portal Thread

They are all moving in this weekend. Class starts Monday.

Odd that Moser was in Chicago singing national anthem/7th inning stretch when everyone was moving in. Plus, they usually do a short clip every year on the twitter page showing the news guys moving into their rooms.

He may be back. That was on the 4th. Should be back or on other business.

Odd that Moser was in Chicago singing national anthem/7th inning stretch when everyone was moving in. Plus, they usually do a short clip every year on the twitter page showing the news guys moving into their rooms.

Many came Friday. Chicago 3 hour flight.

I am not ever going to complain about our coach getting TV airtime in a major urban market while wearing an OU hat unless he’s committing a felony or skipping a game.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1533881724970668032[/TWEET]

Supposedly, several teams backed off. Tech included.

Maybe they watched him play defense?

Probably so, lol. Also some rumblings of off-the-court stuff. Not sure what exactly. A kid with that offensive skillset choosing between Mizz & Miss St, something is definitely not right.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1533881724970668032[/TWEET]

Supposedly, several teams backed off. Tech included.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/HeatCheckHoops/status/1533909800140013568[/TWEET]

JUST STAY AT MO STATE, lol, but whatever.

Mosley chose Mizzou. Cool.

Tech mod, earlier in the day, says he thinks it's Tech or Memphis for Walton.

Dezonie is in Philly visiting Temple.

No way. Big cajones or no brains if you do. Nothing in between.

lol pretty much no team plays 12 guys ..

and if you take 2 more multi year guys you only have 1 scholarship for next years recruiting class ..

lol pretty much no team plays 12 guys ..

and if you take 2 more multi year guys you only have 1 scholarship for next years recruiting class ..

The issue would be if you have any injuries or defections, or if any of the new guys just isn’t ready to contribute like we hope. As for the latter point, I think that is no longer a consideration. There is zero chance the roster next offseason will look the way we expect it to now. Coaches know that it is basically a year-to-year situation now.

No way. Big cajones or no brains if you do. Nothing in between.

We don't need to take guys just to take guys.

I feel pretty good about our depth 1-4. If somebody is available that can backup the 5 that is better than what we have, I wouldn't mind another capable body there.

Otherwise, at this point, probably just need to roll with what we have.

I feel pretty good about our depth 1-4. If somebody is available that can backup the 5 that is better than what we have, I wouldn't mind another capable body there.

yep all of this

Healthy, we can be in the top half of the Big 12. We're one frontcourt injury away from finishing in the bottom 3 teams. Can't go into a season without enough depth. Injuries happen, grade issues happen, behavior issues happen. Need bodies in practice as much as in games to stay fresh.

Think about Mawein last year. He didn't play much, but when he did, we REALLY needed him. And we didn't fill his spot, Chagrois's spot, or Rick's spot in the frontcourt...Have to get one more big body at a minimum. We also have no real plan at the 2 guard position. CJ can play 2, but can't be the back-up ball-handler. Can Uzan be that guy as a freshman? Is Bijan ready? Do we let Hill play point forward?

Last edited:
Healthy, we can be in the top half of the Big 12. We're one frontcourt injury away from finishing in the bottom 3 teams. Can't go into a season without enough depth. Injuries happen, grade issues happen, behavior issues happen. Need bodies in practice as much as in games to stay fresh.

Think about Mawein last year. He didn't play much, but when he did, we REALLY needed him. And we didn't fill his spot, Chagrois's spot, or Rick's spot in the frontcourt...Have to get one more big body at a minimum. We also have no real plan at the 2 guard position. CJ can play 2, but can't be the back-up ball-handler. Can Uzan be that guy as a freshman? Is Bijan ready? Do we let Hill play point forward?

you can't say we didn't fill any of the big spots .. when we signed a big

and 2 guard?? Uzan Otewh Bamasile all can play the 2 .. and between Uzan and Bijan we are better at the back up pg then we were almost all of last season ..

Back