Transfer Portal Thread

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1518337108502589442[/TWEET]

I guess the rumors of Tyrese Hunter (IAST) to UNC were false. Ah, the internet.

where was he going to go?? overseas? the gleague ... he might ... might have been drafted in the second round

Northweather can't play in the big12. No shot! Move on please.

At first I thought this too, and then I watched some clips of him and he's skilled for a big. Farther along than any of the projects under Lon. Was shocked that he can handle the ball and has moves off the dribble at his size. His body is definitely in progress, but there is a player there. Strength and conditioning will be key.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/336edits/status/1518390165592489984[/TWEET]

Spangler I'd argue was more skilled/stronger better athlete. This guy legit can't play for 2/3 years. Could he redshirt, sit 2 years/learn get stronger/better yes. There is a reason he's a 2star and not picked up yet.

Sure.

4 spots open.

Basmisile, Sherfield and Spears (maryland lean) NAIA might know more.

take your best big.

Its a guards game in the NCAA tournament.

Would be a great portal guard crop.

Sure.

4 spots open.

Basmisile, Sherfield and Spears (maryland lean) NAIA might know more.

take your best big.

Its a guards game in the NCAA tournament.

Supposedly, might be looking at a 2022 Oklahoma guy. Tall, lean, not exactly excited about him. Not even rated Rivals. Is as a low 3 star on 247. Also says he's 6'10 on Rivals, but only 6'8 on 247. Odd.

Sheesh how many guards are we going to take?

If I'm not mistaken, we only have one publicly committed. Maybe another.

I would happily take 3 (even 4) guards that we know can play. If we can great a star big, I'd be overjoyed, but I don't want us taking a warm body just because the 1900s basketball wisdom tells us we have to. Star bigs are a rare commodity.

Northweather. Reported by Bob P on SS. Guys 2 years away from being 2 years away.

"The work has definitely paid off for Northweather. The senior star has been on a tear all season for the 25-1 Falcons, averaging 29.1 points, 11 rebounds and 3.4 assists on more than 72% shooting from the field and nearly 40% from 3."

Guess we need to get more 5 stars to OU like OU football. -tarheel whos be banned from every other site.

Supposedly, might be looking at a 2022 Oklahoma guy. Tall, lean, not exactly excited about him. Not even rated Rivals. Is as a low 3 star on 247. Also says he's 6'10 on Rivals, but only 6'8 on 247. Odd.

From Missouri. Wisconsin knows a thing or 2 about tall lean guys!

Impact day 1, not likely but porter wants to build 4-5 year guys.

Back