Transfer Portal Thread

may be a guy to watch.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/peteln22/status/1518636098742022144?s=20&t=kytRhgHs9d9Q3TOUr10hJw[/TWEET]

Pete Nance

Missed it earlier. Played at Northwestern, obviously, which as we know, Dildy was recently on that staff. OU also has a GA named Tino Malnati that played at/graduated from NW recently.

I doubt he gets drafted and the way he worded his tweet, sounds like he'll be open to another school. I guess we'll see.

Larry Nance Jr's brother.

Last edited:
Tyrese Hunter's top 6

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/hunter_tyrese/status/1518689225100742657[/TWEET]

may be a guy to watch.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/peteln22/status/1518636098742022144?s=20&t=kytRhgHs9d9Q3TOUr10hJw[/TWEET]

Pete Nance

Missed it earlier. Played at Northwestern, obviously, which as we know, Dildy was recently on that staff. OU also has a GA named Tino Malnati that played at/graduated from NW recently.

I doubt he gets drafted and the way he worded his tweet, sounds like he'll be open to another school. I guess we'll see.

Larry Nance Jr's brother.

I like this kid as an option.

6' 10", 225 lbs

2021-22 SEASON STATS
PTS
150+
REB
150+
AST
150+
FG%
99th

Matt Gordon just followed Scheierman. Of course you have to at least try, lol, I guess.

Yo! New poster. Yet, I've read this board since its inception. Love reading the opinions. It is the only place to get any OU hoops information.

However, it is a downer reading attacks on certain posters. If you think that poster is ignorant, ignore.

Just my opinion.

Boomer!! FYI....I was a student from 1990-1997. Anybody overlap?

Yo! New poster. Yet, I've read this board since its inception. Love reading the opinions. It is the only place to get any OU hoops information.

However, it is a downer reading attacks on certain posters. If you think that poster is ignorant, ignore.

Just my opinion.

Mike, welcome aboard. Rule of thumb.... Stick with me, agree with me, and back me up and typically you will be well accepted and popular on the forum.

:)

Just my opinion.

Exactly. The thing is people will still spar with him on a continuous basis even though they have certain preconceptions that he is just a troll. Why? Because they could then proclaim superiority over said troll. I find it rather childish. And another welcome to you as well. A little advice, though, some things are taken "VERY SERIOUSLY" here for there is not much room to maneuver around when it relates to voicing one's opinion.

Last edited:

Just my opinion.

7 years in college? I hope you’re a doctor.

FWIW, Northweather was offered by OU and Mizzou. His Wisconsin visit starts Thursday.

FWIW, Northweather was offered by OU and Mizzou. His Wisconsin visit starts Thursday.

Thanks, NAIA!

Well this certainly heated up. Anyone know if ou his first big offer? His highlights are pretty impressive (especially if he is really ~6-9).

Back