Transfer Portal Thread

"The work has definitely paid off for Northweather. The senior star has been on a tear all season for the 25-1 Falcons, averaging 29.1 points, 11 rebounds and 3.4 assists on more than 72% shooting from the field and nearly 40% from 3."

Guess we need to get more 5 stars to OU like OU football. -tarheel whos be banned from every other site.

i mean who would want a big that Wisconsin wants ..

Northweather. Reported by Bob P on SS. Guys 2 years away from being 2 years away.

I expected nothing less from you. It’s not even a question of whether the glass is half full or half empty with you….the glass is always broken.

Did Tarheel miss the last page? lol, the Northweather convo was already started (by Coach).

Anyway...

Northweather has talent. You don't get to become the Mr Basketball in a state like Missouri without some kind of talent, skills, hard work, etc. They don't just give those awards away for no reason.

Will he help right away (if he lands at OU)? It depends on how that's defined. In practice, you bet, and that's more important than some think. It's not a bad thing for a kid to take a year (or more) to develop while, at the same time, provide decent opposition to a guy like Tanner Groves. Even as raw as Northweather appears to be, he might step into the program as the best rebounding big from day 1. I guess that depends on who else OU lands if anyone.

Does OU still need a big type to help right away? I think so but we just have to be patient and see what Moser/staff decides to do. Josiah Allick is a new name that might be worthy to track (too early to really tell) and you have Efe Abogidi that listed OU in his top 400 (I kid). It's tough because you just assume Hill will start at the (small) 4 spot. Assuming, strongly, that you get Sherfield, he/Joe Bam get waivers, and Mo comes back (where else would he go?)...what kind of level of big wants to come in as a bench guy? Unless Hill is okay with coming off the bench and that's a tough ask? A lot of things at play, obviously.

Northweather to OU isn't a given with the Wiscy visit happening, duh, but I'd be cool/happy with the addition if it happens. Again, he could, at the very least, be an important practice player while he develops in the weight room/etc...and if the coaches don't see a kid who can play at this level after a year, he could bounce down to a better situation for himself.

Supposedly, might be looking at a 2022 Oklahoma guy. Tall, lean, not exactly excited about him. Not even rated Rivals. Is as a low 3 star on 247. Also says he's 6'10 on Rivals, but only 6'8 on 247. Odd.

Not odd at all. One web site may list players without shoes, another with shoes. That can also depend on who the recruiting gurus talk to at the schools.

Two inches is fairly common. I have seen as much as five inches difference from one site to the next. Now, that IS odd!

Did Tarheel miss the last page? lol, the Northweather convo was already started (by Coach).

Anyway...

Northweather has talent. You don't get to become the Mr Basketball in a state like Missouri without some kind of talent, skills, hard work, etc. They don't just give those awards away for no reason.

Will he help right away (if he lands at OU)? It depends on how that's defined. In practice, you bet, and that's more important than some think. It's not a bad thing for a kid to take a year (or more) to develop while, at the same time, provide decent opposition to a guy like Tanner Groves. Even as raw as Northweather appears to be, he might step into the program as the best rebounding big from day 1. I guess that depends on who else OU lands if anyone.

Does OU still need a big type to help right away? I think so but we just have to be patient and see what Moser/staff decides to do. Josiah Allick is a new name that might be worthy to track (too early to really tell) and you have Efe Abogidi that listed OU in his top 400 (I kid). It's tough because you just assume Hill will start at the (small) 4 spot. Assuming, strongly, that you get Sherfield, he/Joe Bam get waivers, and Mo comes back (where else would he go?)...what kind of level of big wants to come in as a bench guy? Unless Hill is okay with coming off the bench and that's a tough ask? A lot of things at play, obviously.

Northweather to OU isn't a given with the Wiscy visit happening, duh, but I'd be cool/happy with the addition if it happens. Again, he could, at the very least, be an important practice player while he develops in the weight room/etc...and if the coaches don't see a kid who can play at this level after a year, he could bounce down to a better situation for himself.

Tarheel misses a lot of pages, especially those he didn’t start personally! ;)

"The work has definitely paid off for Northweather. The senior star has been on a tear all season for the 25-1 Falcons, averaging 29.1 points, 11 rebounds and 3.4 assists on more than 72% shooting from the field and nearly 40% from 3."

Guess we need to get more 5 stars to OU like OU football. -tarheel whos be banned from every other site.

Literally not banned on any other site. I swear, you guys throw stuff at the wall and hope it works out. It's cute.

I expected nothing less from you. It’s not even a question of whether the glass is half full or half empty with you….the glass is always broken.

This sounds whiny as hell. Not true. Again, I'm one of the few that likes Harkless and thought it was a loss and actually thought Goldwire was solid down the stretch while everyone else crapped on him. But hey, keep that narrative going guy I've never seen post on here before. It's cool. Weird nonetheless but cool.

Literally not banned on any other site. I swear, you guys throw stuff at the wall and hope it works out. It's cute.

It might stop if you put an end to your arrogant attitude. I have tried to be nice to you, but you think you’re so smart you can say anything to anyone that pops into your head and get away with it. There was a time when I would have banned you by now! And, I still might come out of retirement to do it if your trolling continues!

I still have access to the admin features here. So, take that as a warning to stop what you’re doing to upset the regulars here, or carry on at your own risk! It’s up to you!

It might stop if you put an end to your arrogant attitude. I have tried to be nice to you, but you think you’re so smart you can say anything to anyone that pops into your head and get away with it. There was a time when I would have banned you by now! And, I still might come out of retirement to do it if your trolling continues!

I still have access to the admin features here. So, take that as a warning to stop what you’re doing to upset the regulars here, or carry on at your own risk! It’s up to you!

:ez-roll:

:wwisudunk

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1518651655365226496[/TWEET]

Weird

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/tobias_bass/status/1518662692139061248[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1518675083669250048[/TWEET]

Back up the Brinks truck. Baylor is about to get P.A.I.D.

he's from Nebraska, though.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1518675083669250048[/TWEET]

Back up the Brinks truck. Baylor is about to get P.A.I.D.

he's from Nebraska, though.

My guess is stepping into the ship opened up at Duke. For a load of cash.

My guess is stepping into the ship opened up at Duke. For a load of cash.

Definitely feels like a kid who will end up at a high major - KU, Duke, Kentucky, etc.

Or I guess he could try to make his hometown disaster-of-a-program, Nebraska, relevant

Definitely feels like a kid who will end up at a high major - KU, Duke, Kentucky, etc.

Or I guess he could try to make his hometown disaster-of-a-program, Nebraska, relevant

Hoiberg licking his chops baby. Is Fred even still there? He and his buddy Scott Frost are on thin ice it would seem.

Back