Transfer Portal Thread

the G league just like minor league baseball ... can't be looked at a a separate thing ... it is the NBA

and very soon more then half the league will have had g league experience ..

it is not going anywhere ..

And still costing millions to the Owners, and the Owners are complaining about it. Eventually, they will have to do something with it. It might not be going anywhere, but if your point is it fills out the bottom of the rosters. Then that point, isn't a very good one.

And still costing millions to the Owners, and the Owners are complaining about it. Eventually, they will have to do something with it. It might not be going anywhere, but if your point is it fills out the bottom of the rosters. Then that point, isn't a very good one.

The WNBA costs them too but they still have that. Costs the league $10 mil per year on average...and the players got a 53% pay raise in 2020.....how is that sustainable?

I was just talking from an impact situation

but also:

Khris Middleton
Pascal Siakam
Danny Green
Rudy Gobert
Jordan Clarkson
Chris Anderson
Hassan Whiteside

All spent some time in the G-League...some more time than others.......some were short stints.

Rudy Gobert was Drafted (first rounder). Danny Green was a 2nd rounder, Siakam was a first rounder, Clarkson was a 2nd rounder, Whiteside also Drafted, and Middleton was a 2nd rounder. They spent time in the G-League, but the G-League probably taught them how not to play more than anything else. Half the G-League guys are all about scoring a ton of points. It's not a great product.

the owners are not "complaining about it " lol

Rudy Gobert was Drafted (first rounder). Danny Green was a 2nd rounder, Siakam was a first rounder, Clarkson was a 2nd rounder, Whiteside also Drafted, and Middleton was a 2nd rounder. They spent time in the G-League, but the G-League probably taught them how not to play more than anything else. Half the G-League guys are all about scoring a ton of points. It's not a great product.

Did you get whiplash from moving the goal posts so quickly?

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1521130485728133120[/TWEET]

I hope he picks Creighton or Nebraska.

I was just pointing out guys who have been good pros who played in the G-League......I didn't remember the convo ever stating where anyone was drafted...only that they played in the G-League.

I get your point you were trying to make though.

I was just pointing out guys who have been good pros who played in the G-League......I didn't remember the convo ever stating where anyone was drafted...only that they played in the G-League.

I get your point you were trying to make though.

I get your point as well.

My main point was that not too many players go undrafted and make impacts from the G-League. Usually it's few and far between.

We are safe from anymore portal entries. Sleep well

Back