Transfer Portal Thread

If we end up with Walker, that is a massive failure in recruiting/Portaling this offseason.

likely UF and no
1. Excellent!

2. Still skiddish on Issanza's departure. I won't be comfy until I see him on the floor next season for somebody else. ANYBODY else.

3. I like the Walker kid. Always a home in Norman for the in-state kids as opposed to some project from Parts Unknown.

No insight but personally I think Walker is a nice player. He needs to improve his shooting but has great size and athleticism. The aggies play AAU ball. He will be improved just by being in a structured system.

I liked walker his freshman year. He had a pretty disappointing sophomore year. Hopefully that was due to being in stillwater

Ostate recruited over Walker. OU needs to add more scoring.

who? High point pg or ULM unranked SF

Rondel had and an up and down year. Roster management was awful.

Boyton on the hot seat after next year.

Last edited:
Walker is a nice replacement for Marvin Johnson, who was a big piece of the puzzle the last 6-7 games of the season.

who? High point pg or ULM unranked SF

Rondel had and an up and down year. Roster management was awful.

Boyton on the hot seat after next year.

They will add one more in addition to those two guys. All three will be better offensive players, even if Walker's an excellent defender.

Walker will be a great add because of his versatility on defense and his energy on both sides of the floor. Don't kid yourself, OSU fans are NOT happy about losing him and upset with Boynton.

Walker will be a great add because of his versatility on defense and his energy on both sides of the floor. Don't kid yourself, OSU fans are NOT happy about losing him and upset with Boynton.

OSU fans are okay with losing Walker. He's a limited offensive guard with solid athleticism and excellent defensive instincts. He thought he should be getting run at the point.

They will add one more in addition to those two guys. All three will be better offensive players, even if Walker's an excellent defender.

so unknowns... are better than rondel.. Got it.

Defenders and hustle and grinders are key to teams. Look at Puff johnson at UNC. Cant score in an empty gym.

GW transfer and Sherfield light years ahead of osu guys that arent on board yet.. lol

Defenders and hustle and grinders are key to teams. Look at Puff johnson at UNC. Cant score in an empty gym.

How they are unknowns? High School seniors are unknown. They've both played far more college basketball than Rondel Walker.

Last edited:

GW transfer and Sherfield light years ahead of osu guys that arent on board yet.. lol

Those are unknowns too.

Back