Transfer Portal Thread

I know who you are referring to and he is a good dude. I agree he needs to be influencing some players to ou if he ever wants to get on OU’s radar for coaching.

Good dude and good at basketball.

The current culture is pushing kids to collect offers instead of playing locally at OU, OSU, and TU. NIL is the excuse used now but that is BS. It’s more about posturing from these AAU types to pump out their chest.

With Fredriechsen I suspect a guy named Matt Reynolds who runs a recruiting service will be selling him to coaches.

Yes, and this isn't even really debatable.

Go to NC/SC/Virginia. It's not debatable. He went to NC State. That's what they'll say.

And by most, you mean Oklahoma people? Yeah.........

He broke records and NC State. He didn't win anything at Wisky. Like at all.

He also on his introductions gives a shoutout to NC State.

Yes, and this isn't even really debatable.

d5mpdU6.png

It really doesn’t matter which college Russell Wilson acknowledges. Both schools will use his name in recruiting and both schools will get credit once he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame. No one considers Troy Aikman a Sooner, but whether he likes it or not, OU gets credit as one of his colleges in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

When watching games on TV, u will always see Wisconsin next to / under his name because that was his most recent school. I remember when Marcus DuPree finally got to play in the NFL…and what do I see under his name? Southern Mississippi…and he never played there. Basically, the school listings mean little…it’s all about recruiting. Coaches want to brag when a recognizable player went to the school he is recruiting for, or played under him at a different school.

So I guess Rondel Walker isn't committing today....?

Could Sherfield be waiting on The dominoes of McCullar and Mosely to fall? If Mosley goes to KU, that pushes McCullar to Gonzaga, right?

Walker pushed it back when some internet troll posted it on twitter. Ksu is pushing hard but I think it’s a smoke screen. He’ll be a Sooner.

SC- sherfield is in don’t worry.

It really doesn’t matter which college Russell Wilson acknowledges. Both schools will use his name in recruiting and both schools will get credit once he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame. No one considers Troy Aikman a Sooner, but whether he likes it or not, OU gets credit as one of his colleges in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

When watching games on TV, u will always see Wisconsin next to / under his name because that was his most recent school. I remember when a Marcus DuPree finally got to play in the NFL…and what do I see under his name? Southern Mississippi…and he never played there. Basically, the school listings mean little…it only matters for recruiting.

Yeah, this should've been said from the get go.

Walker pushed it back when some internet troll posted it on twitter. Ksu is pushing hard but I think it’s a smoke screen. He’ll be a Sooner.

SC- sherfield is in don’t worry.

Good news. As far as timeline those guys would have to wrap it up by June, right? That's when they usually want the team to all be together, by the start of summer school..

Good news. As far as timeline those guys would have to wrap it up by June, right? That's when they usually want the team to all be together, by the start of summer school..

Walker yes.

I assume sherfield as well but can’t get a date. I’d say yes. He’ll be here for summer school.

I knew this would happen, lol. Not the commitment, we all knew where he was going, but the call out of 336 Edits. They ruined Strong's commitment. Sort of like Peter Dancer, the troll who posted about Walker, with info he got from here or Scoop.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1524769273775800321[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/PeterDancer21/status/1524139597277458432?s=20&t=67j1slxwIwrI_2gz1kl33w[/TWEET]

Last edited:
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Cassidy_Rob/status/1524778025392513024[/TWEET]

I really dislike folks taking info from here and sharing. I know it’s public but ouhoops is for true fans.

Not scoop!

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1524819314548826112[/TWEET]

Enter Ricky Council, exit Jaxson. Cutthroat? Maybe.

Posted this on TOS but it is probably even more relevant here. A lot of people on this board slammed LK for not being able to close this one as he appeared to back off in his recruitment. Four Star top 65 recruit, in the same in-state class as Bryce Thompson, Rondel Walker, and Trey Phipps. The staff took a lot of criticism for missing out on those top three.

Fast forward to today and maybe LK didn't miss as much as people made it out to be. Every one of the top 4 instate players that year has transferred and none of them have a cumulative double-digit PPG average.

This will be the 3rd school in 3 years for Robinson, who has only averaged a career 10 MPG, 1 RPG, and 3 PPG. Moser really was too late last year to have a chance at him when he transferred from AtM.

He certainly has the raw talent, physical tools, and athleticism, but at this point, I am not sure if it is a change of scenery he needs or if it is all internal changes in him that is needed to warrant taking a chance with one of the last scholarships.

Back