Up Next: UNT Mean Green (8-0)

This is really a pretty impressive win given how badly they've played on offense and how badly they've shot it. Defense was really good, for the most part. North Texas is pretty good and to win by nearly 20 is really a very solid win.

Winning ugly

The effort is simply there, at least for most of the guys. Great to see!

Calixte’s +/- had to be big tonight

I like this UNT team. Every time OU tried to get cute after a stop some UNT player would use their quickness and stop the score on the other end.

Good win for OU!! this one would be an RPI builder for march if that was still done.

6-1 is the highest I thought we would have been. Not many easy games on the schedule this year and none remaining. I really want to beat the Irish next. First time we have ever played them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win. I thought we would win pulling away late. Should have won by 20 plus but we missed a lot of easy looks and free throws.

Nice win. I thought we would win pulling away late. Should have won by 20 plus but we missed a lot of easy looks and free throws.

Good call, OULad! My confidence level was not that high. I was very happy with the W.

6-1 is the highest I thought we would have been. Not many easy games on the schedule this year and none remaining. I really want to beat the Irish next. First time we have ever played them.

Can't complain about 6-1 and i never would have expected better. We're riding the best case scenario and we still have so much room for improvement

I really like Maneks rbing... but man he gets bumped around in the post.

Good call, OULad! My confidence level was not that high. I was very happy with the W.

i was pretty confident in our defense to carry us through. If our offense can get better we will win quite a few more ballgames. I like our chances to make the tournament.

Darn, my dvr didn’t record. But it replays tomorrow morning. Looks like we closed well

Good win. This with poor free shooting and an unchararistic 16 turnovers. You are going to have a poor free throw shooting night anytime that McNeace and Odomes shoot 15 free shots between them and to top it off Calixte and Reynolds only hit 5 of 9. Normally they will hit 7 or 8 of the nine.

As mentioned defense the big plus but depth also played a role. We have 9 players who can keep the offense and defense working. Creates a lot of pressure on the other team and leads to late fatigue. Freeman gets a lot of jabs for defense but I watched him close tonight and he did ok. Uses his size well on D. Team held up well with our most consistent offensive player limited to 20 minutes.

Sometimes I wonder in this type of game if Kruger asks the officials to call it tight on us. They certainly did tonight and also allowed a lot of over the back on rebounds.

McNeace was better on defense. Sometimes he tries to block a shot that is impossible to block and then the other team gets a gimme putback. Only happened once tonight and I'm not sure they hit the gimme. We need to connect on the lobs better both to McNeace and Manek.

Keys moving forward is for Manek to get his offensive game going and to get Bieniemy to up his offense. I believe the freshman could be a solid scorer in addition to his good overall game. He has improved a lot as the season has progressed. Manek has to be tougher inside and convert a lot more of his opportunities there. His outside shot should come along.

This team is good, and frankly we should have seen it coming. Our rotation is 5 seniors, 2 juniors, 1 sophomore and 1 freshman. You aren't going to find a lot of teams with that kind of experience that aren't good. Our 4 senior guards is going to be a huge deal in conference play and the postseason. I think this is a tournament team and a solid middle of the pack Big XII team.

This team is good, and frankly we should have seen it coming. Our rotation is 5 seniors, 2 juniors, 1 sophomore and 1 freshman. You aren't going to find a lot of teams with that kind of experience that aren't good. Our 4 senior guards is going to be a huge deal in conference play and the postseason. I think this is a tournament team and a solid middle of the pack Big XII team.

I think this is a good call.

The cherry on top of the cake for the TV viewers was the interview with Eduardo.

Back