Up Next: UNT Mean Green (8-0)

I trust Lon, but I am not a fan of this "experimenting with lineups" in a tight game. Some of these sets of lineups have been baffling to me.

I trust Lon, but I am not a fan of this "experimenting with lineups" in a tight game. Some of these sets of lineups have been baffling to me.

Esp given UNTs small guards lineup.. and polla getting in over Kurath?

I've not gotten to see the whole game so far, but it seems as though we've missed a couple of dozen shots within three feet of the basket.

But to be fair, NT has missed almost as many.

And we're 14 of 25 from the free throw line.

Make that 16 of 31.

Last edited:
We need to push the pace more. North Texas is a slow down team, and we've let them set the tempo. Need to run these guys.

We're being given plenty of shots at the free throw line. Need to start making them.

Would it be wrong to favor Doolittle over Manek right now?

14 point lead. Need to take this one home.

Yep....this is what gives me some hope for this season. As disjointed as our offense has been tonight along with our poor FT shooting, our defense has been a constant. If we continue to get progressively better on defense, we are going to be alright.

Team chemistry is awesome. I say that every game but they all really like each other. Pretty cool to see.

Manek is so tired i bet from working for those rebounds.. i bet his numbers on the offensive side sky rocket next year with more weight and experience

The transfers are outstanding adds. Reynolds is attacking wildly less and less and calixte is such a steady player

Muni needs to attack like this every game. And learn how to shoot FTs!!

Manek’s simply loafing

Need body language class

How I wish McNeace could shoot FTs like McGhee. Having a big who could shoot like that was such a benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not gotten to see the whole game so far, but it seems as though we've missed a couple of dozen shots within three feet of the basket.

But to be fair, NT has missed almost as many.

And another couple dozen from exactly 15 feet away.

Kruger is working with a purpose here but Doolittle should be in

Back