Up Next: UNT Mean Green (8-0)

SoonerSports.com says it's on Fox Sports Oklahoma.

That's just great. Looks like delayed viewing for me again.

If a game is going to be shown live only on Fox Sports OK -- if there's no way for a national audience to watch it -- then OU ought to demand the right to also show the game on Soonersports.tv.

There is FOX SPORTS GO, which is on the fox site. You can see it there I think as long as your TV provider has FOX which is pretty much everyone.

Ball movement needs to be better if Manek is going to have space to shoot.

If Odomes can make that shot it will surely help the other perimeter players.

There is FOX SPORTS GO, which is on the fox site. You can see it there I think as long as your TV provider has FOX which is pretty much everyone.

That didn't work for me on a previous game, but it's working tonight. Thanks!

Bieniemy has a nose for the ball.

He is the smartest player on our team. He has a great understanding of rotations on defense and help side. Really has a good feel for offense too. Give me 5 of him. He must have long arms too bc hes always getting deflections

Hard to watch college basketball players that can't make a free throw....:facepalm

His FT form looks totally different from last week

They are playing hard on defense....which I love. But way too sloppy on offense....and I've seen enough of Polla tonight.

Polla not being able to catch the ball is hilarious. He needs to go play with cats or something. Horrible hand-eye coordination. I bet Brady is thinking WTF. LOLOL:facepalm

Poor example of a foul called on James. Free throws are our nemesis tonight.

Back