Up Next: UNT Mean Green (8-0)

Appears Kruger is substituting a lot tonight. Wonder if he feels the team is tired from their trip to the Bahamas.

Listening to radio broadcast. Sounds like maybe a Bahama hangover. Headed for a halftime score that the ESPN football analysts would love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are playing hard on defense....which I love. But way too sloppy on offense....and I've seen enough of Polla tonight.

I have seen enough of Polla for the season. He looks totally lost, like his brain can’t process simple motor skills like catching a pass or getting both hands on a rebound. Nothing I have seen from him so far leads me to believe he has improved one bit from the player we saw last year. If anything he has regressed.

Freeman cant guard on the perimeter idk why hes playing

Need more energy in the 2nd half and certain players need to find their shots.

Glad ou is playing better d because they are offensively challenged. Unwatchable. Hopefully just a bad game.,

Wow OU must have left their shooting in the Bahamas

Defense has been really good, but they have to figure out something on offense....especially when James either isn't scoring or is on the bench with foul trouble. Bad passing and some poor shot selection in the last 8 minutes of the half. I think our spacing sucks on offense. Reynolds doesn't need to be shooting 3s either.

39.1 and 16.7% from field with 3 assists and 10 turnovers. Nice to have a lead with those stats.

39.1 and 16.7% from field with 3 assists and 10 turnovers. Nice to have a lead with those stats.

Maybe OU can get these type of games out of their system now, come big 12 play OU would be in trouble already

Defense has been really good, but they have to figure out something on offense....especially when James either isn't scoring or is on the bench with foul trouble. Bad passing and some poor shot selection in the last 8 minutes of the half. I think our spacing sucks on offense. Reynolds doesn't need to be shooting 3s either.

1. I think Myles and Calixte are actually our next-ups if CJ isn't scoring.
2. agree 100% about the spacing. lon's doing some weird stuff and these guys have been getting confused.

Other team shooting 29%. Reynolds has most shots taken with 6. Most shots taken by starter is 4 (Doolittle). James w/3 fouls has played 7 minutes.

Last edited:
Back