Xavier Henry leads the way with 27 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists

Yea because Kansas won and without Blake... now how was that such a great game. :rolleyes:

Anybody that watched the OU/KU game last year and doesnt' think that was an exciting well played competitive game doesn't understand basketball.

I can't believe that an OU fan actually believes this about their own program. OU hasn't been a "chubby mistress" to KU from any time I can remember. They have always competed their butts off all the way back from the Billy Tubbs days and have always been a game that KU as a program and as a fan we knew if we don't bring it OU would beat us. This was especially true in the Roy vs Sampson years since Sampson's style of play put a dress on KU quite a few times.
Football fan that dropped by.

Yea because Kansas won and without Blake... now how was that such a great game. :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me? That game was really fun. We made a run to make it close after being down 20. WW and collins were exchanging deep 3s, Cade heated up like a microwave. That was a great game. Aldrich ate our lunch without Blake though.

Are you kidding me? That game was really fun. We made a run to make it close after being down 20. WW and collins were exchanging deep 3s, Cade heated up like a microwave. That was a great game. Aldrich ate our lunch without Blake though.
I thought so too. Not sure how any basketball fan wouldn't enjoy a game like that.

I thought so too. Not sure how any basketball fan wouldn't enjoy a game like that.

Because with Blake out it cost us the Big 12 Championship... and the game wasn't that great. Heck we fought hard being short handed and all, but we were down by 20 before we made a late charge. Of course Chendog thought the game was great... not sure why you enjoyed it so much.

Because with Blake out it cost us the Big 12 Championship... and the game wasn't that great. Heck we fought hard being short handed and all, but we were down by 20 before we made a late charge. Of course Chendog thought the game was great... not sure why you enjoyed it so much.

They brag about it to this day as if they dominated OU with Blake in the lineup. jokers.

You guys still could have won the game without Blake. It's not like KU was loaded last year. And the game was in Norman.
The last 10 minutes of the game was one of the best shooting exhibitions I've ever seen. It was fantastic.

They brag about it to this day as if they dominated OU with Blake in the lineup. jokers.
Who's they? And you were the one that said OU was better at every position other than PG. And you said AJ was such a great defender he'd slow down Collins. If Blake was there OU probably wins. But the reality is in Norman with all the talent OU had without Blake and KU not being that loaded that OU still should have won that game and the Big 12 championship. OU just wasn't playing good ball in that stretch of games. Had drama going on.

OU was playing short-handed and still gave them a run for their money...I'm still not sure why anyone can't appreciate an effort like that. That was a very exciting game.

You are the king of lumping all kinds of people together so you can make a statement. Hilarious.

Isn't he though. That would be like KU fans using whatever Buttermakr & Dirty say as representative of what the OU fan base thinks.
I'm sure that wouldn't go over well with most. :woot

The only thing that is like clock work is your weak attempt to call him out. He just responded to a post. I was going to post the same thing (only I was going to include that it came in only 24 minutes as well), but had to run out of the house.

You've obviously got some issues with our KU members, but it doesn't have to do with what they are saying. They're good posters and an asset to the board. I wish you'd get over it.

...Geez, I haven't even blocked JessieW, but I think I'm about to block my first member...

sorry bro, It's homies before 'hawks :capelspin

Back