You can watch this evening's K-State game on YouTube TV

deejay1

Reaction score
If any of you, like me, use You Tube TV, you know that Fox Sports Oklahoma is not one of the channels offered.

However, I subscribe to You Tube TV's "Sports Package" mainly to get the NFL Redzone during the NFL season. This package also offers three other Fox Sports regional channels. Tonight's game is shown on the You Tube TV guide as being shown on Fox College Sports Central. The previous OU games this season that were on Fox Sports Oklahoma were also shown on one of these other Fox Sports channels included in the You Tube TV sports package.

The added cost for the Sports Package is $11 per month. I don't know if there is a free preview period you could subscribe to in order to get tonight's game and then cancel. It might be something for you to look into since this is the last game this year that will be on Fox Sports Oklahoma per the online schedule information.

If any of you, like me, use You Tube TV, you know that Fox Sports Oklahoma is not one of the channels offered.

However, I subscribe to You Tube TV's "Sports Package" mainly to get the NFL Redzone during the NFL season. This package also offers three other Fox Sports regional channels. Tonight's game is shown on the You Tube TV guide as being shown on Fox College Sports Central. The previous OU games this season that were on Fox Sports Oklahoma were also shown on one of these other Fox Sports channels included in the You Tube TV sports package.

The added cost for the Sports Package is $11 per month. I don't know if there is a free preview period you could subscribe to in order to get tonight's game and then cancel. It might be something for you to look into since this is the last game this year that will be on Fox Sports Oklahoma per the online schedule information.

How satisfied are you with their streaming service? I have thought about cutting the cord a few times over the years but I really like DirecTV. Now with internet speeds being so high I might revisit it.

How satisfied are you with their streaming service? I have thought about cutting the cord a few times over the years but I really like DirecTV. Now with internet speeds being so high I might revisit it.

I was hesitant at first, but I switched from Cox two years ago and have not regretted it. Losing Fox Sports Oklahoma has been the only negative, but You Tube TV was not the only streaming platform that lost them.

The difference between the $175.00 per month I paid DirecTV and the $75.00 per month I pay Youtube TV is significant. And as a bonus, I receive lots of other streaming services that are totally free. Oh, and I have yet to miss any televised OU games (other than the one on ESPN Plus), which I could purchase but refuse to do so.

The difference between the $175.00 per month I paid DirecTV and the $75.00 per month I pay Youtube TV is significant. And as a bonus, I receive lots of other streaming services that are totally free. Oh, and I have yet to miss any televised OU games (other than the one on ESPN Plus), which I could purchase but refuse to do so.

Are you able to DVR programs?

Kur really has made that elbow jumper work for him. That helps everyone on the offensive end

Does the $75 include internet?

Cut the cord almost 2 years ago and wouldn't go back for anything. Lower price, no contracts, the ability to watch what I want when I want and MANY more options of things to watch with the additional apps seal the deal for me. The Fox RSN thing with Sinclair group is a real bummer right now because I can't see Thunder but I think they have to get that worked out soon. Even if not, wouldn't go back to cable!!

Cut the cord almost 2 years ago and wouldn't go back for anything. Lower price, no contracts, the ability to watch what I want when I want and MANY more options of things to watch with the additional apps seal the deal for me. The Fox RSN thing with Sinclair group is a real bummer right now because I can't see Thunder but I think they have to get that worked out soon. Even if not, wouldn't go back to cable!!

Ditto!

I also have YouTubeTV. I was with DirectTV for almost 10 years and was tired of having to call every 6 to 12 months to get a new deal. My bill would go up and down from anywhere between 150 to 225 (we had tons of receivers). Finally switched to YouTubeTV last year. It was a learning curve for sure. I was used to the DVR system on DirecTV but finally have the hang of the DVR system on YouTubeTV. I can watch my DRV'd shows anywhere, unlike DirecTV. I do pay about 110 a month, but I have every premium Movie service except Cinemax.

One other reason I had DirecTV so long was the Sunday Ticket. I finally found a way around that though. :)

I also dumped Directv for Youtubetv, and then shortly lost Fox Sports channels.
I'm considering dumping Youtubetv and switching to T-Vision from T-Mobile.
Only problem is you don't get CBS and ABC.

Back