Another new Recruit Stacy Poole (2010) wing

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Sheesh, Capel is in on a bunch of good ones for this year. Stacy finished second in scoring at the NBAPA camp, and looks to be climbing fast up the rankings. He is from Jacksonville, Fl. His father played for FSU, and went on to play in the NBA.

Man Capel is really wheeling and dealing right now!!! Go, Capel, Go!!!

690773.jpg

Scout:

Already he has strong college interest, but if he plays like he did at NBA Camp, expect more schools to get in the mix. Currently California, Oklahoma, Xavier, Indiana, Clemson, South Carolina, Miami, Florida and Florida State are interested.

“I’m looking at Indiana, Oklahoma, Clemson and South Carolina the hardest,” Poole said.

I have said it many times but it is obvious Jeff Capel is going to be a force in recruiting. His big time recruits Blake, WW, TMG all have been local guys (OK and TX) but i think he will start to get more guys nationally.

Nice find, BT!

Coach Capel and his staff are leaving nothing to chance now. They're going after high-profile players from coast to coast, and they're increasing the odds of signing at least one at every position by having a back up plan to the back up plan in place.

OU is in on so many good players in 2010, it's has become increasingly difficult to put a finger on our top priorities. Sure feels good to be on the list and lips of some of the best recruits in the country these days! :woot

Nice find, BT!

Coach Capel and his staff are leaving nothing to chance now. They're going after high-profile players from coast to coast, and they're increasing the odds of signing at least one at every position by having a back up plan to the back up plan in place.

OU is in on so many good players in 2010, it's has become increasingly difficult to put a finger on our top priorities. Sure feels good to be on the list and lips of some of the best recruits in the country these days! :woot

I have never seen on us in on so many top kids. It is pretty crazy and hard to keep up with all these guys, but I guess I will manage! ;)

I have never seen on us in on so many top kids. It is pretty crazy and hard to keep up with all these guys, but I guess I will manage! ;)

The down side is that rivals has a spectacular database that could do most of the work for us, but they don't employ anyone to cover hoops well enough to do it.

Back