Big 12 Games Tonight!

thebigabd

Reaction score
Western Carolina at Texas
Texas Southern at Colorado
Nebraska at Saint Louis
Southern at Oklahoma State

Looks like Nebraska will be the first Big 12 school to lose.

You'd better be careful about what you're saying. According to some posters on this board nebraska has been penciled in for the big dance and will win the championship this year. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:p

Nobody at the OSU game...

Colorado is pretty dreadful as well.

Man James Anderson caught fire at the end of the game and got himself an impressive 30 and 10 double double. There are some incredible talents in our league.

I wonder what OSU will be like next year if Anderson leaves along with Muonelo?

Colorado is struggling with Texas Southern late.

Colorado finished off Texas Southern by double digits.... Texas Southern had some guy go off for 31 points and keep them in the game, but Higgins and Burks had 23 points each and they won by 11.

I wonder what OSU will be like next year if Anderson leaves along with Muonelo?

They will rely on Olukemi, Page, Moses, Penn, and the other new recruits. Who knows though, because they are losing a really great player in James Anderson.

Nebraska in deep trouble down 13 with under 7 to go

Nebraska is really bad. Last place, for sure.

You'd better be careful about what you're saying. According to some posters on this board nebraska has been penciled in for the big dance and will win the championship this year. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Who said that? I have not seen one person on this board who doesnt have them last place.

Colorado finished off Texas Southern by double digits.... Texas Southern had some guy go off for 31 points and keep them in the game, but Higgins and Burks had 23 points each and they won by 11.

They will rely on Olukemi, Page, Moses, Penn, and the other new recruits. Who knows though, because they are losing a really great player in James Anderson.

Nebraska is really bad. Last place, for sure.

Who said that? I have not seen one person on this board who doesnt have them last place

I have. A lot of folks have Colorado in last place!

Scanned attendance for OSU: 4029

Tickets SOLD for Colorado: 4600 lol X 1000

They said 6000 or so on the radio. The team looked good. James Anderson is playing pissed off and aggressive. Moses had another double, double. OSU is going to be a nice team I think.

They said 6000 or so on the radio. The team looked good. James Anderson is playing pissed off and aggressive. Moses had another double, double. OSU is going to be a nice team I think.

Nice try:

Attendance: 10773

Tickets scanned: 4029

You crack me up, Dig. Thank God for real stats to keep you honest. You tried to fudge the numbers on my OU v OSU all-time thread as well...

I love how the terminology changes for the team that struggled for you.
It got as close as 3 (might've been two can't recall for sure off the top of my head) and yet they finished them off. Wasn't for Texas Southern choking on some free throws down the stretch along with a few turnovers (one was boneheaded by the inbounder) it isn't a double digit win for CU. OU sets it at cruise control around 10 for the majority of the 2nd half and OU struggles.
Must be the level of the competition, oh wait Texas Southern won 7 games last year.

I love how the terminology changes for the team that struggled for you.
It got as close as 3 (might've been two can't recall for sure off the top of my head) and yet they finished them off. Wasn't for Texas Southern choking on some free throws down the stretch along with a few turnovers (one was boneheaded by the inbounder) it isn't a double digit win for CU. OU sets it at cruise control around 10 for the majority of the 2nd half and OU struggles.
Must be the level of the competition, oh wait Texas Southern won 7 games last year.

Yea they cut it from 16 to 2...

The difference in attitude towards Colorado is because they arent in NCAA Tournament team this year. They dont have any expectation from people, especially in the media.

When they struggle with a low-level team and pull away and win by 11 its different than when OU does it because there are different expectations for OU as a life-long fan and because of pre-season expectations.

It is not surprising to see Colorado in that situation, but it is to see Oklahoma. I know it happens to all teams and my knee-jerk reaction wasnt because of ULM, but more of a brutal non-conference schedule that I leave less than confident about right now.

:austin686_jpg_xs:

So it's not surprising to see a young team struggle?

Back