Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

Baylor hits a three to tie the game with 5 seconds left then lets the Texas dude just drive down the court for an easy layup lol

Baylor hits a three to tie the game with 5 seconds left then lets the Texas dude just drive down the court for an easy layup lol
It was Texas third win at the buzzer this year....."regression to the mean" tells us that type of good fortune will NOT continue.

Turned on the TCU/ISU game and saw that TCU had 17 turnovers....in the first half! They have 25 total for the game. ISU is playing without their best player (Lipsey) and up double-digits in the 2nd half in Ft Worth. Didn't see that one coming.

Iowa State looks like they are choking it away.

way to hang on, cyclones. i say some dumb things. and this is going to be one of them. i wouldn’t want a 20 point lead in the first half on the road in this conference. i would rather grind it out like we did today.

way to hang on, cyclones. i say some dumb things. and this is going to be one of them. i wouldn’t want a 20 point lead in the first half on the road in this conference. i would rather grind it out like we did today.
I would rather play a close first half and then build a 20 point lead in the second half, with 5 seconds left.

Back