Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

what a banger. definitely didn’t need to play cincy after a home loss. can’t wait to get out of this conference.

I’m starting to think we may not win any Big12 road games. I hope I’m wrong.
I haven’t seen a team that really stinks that will be an “easy” game. All present problems. We could win a couple… just like we could lose a couple at home. Hoping 9/9 but prob 8/10 or 7/11… just not sold 100% yet.

I haven’t seen a team that really stinks that will be an “easy” game. All present problems. We could win a couple… just like we could lose a couple at home. Hoping 9/9 but prob 8/10 or 7/11… just not sold 100% yet.
Maybe Pokie State? But otherwise.....nothing is going to come easy.

And the Grapes are about to knock off Baylor....up 4 with 6 seconds left. They had a 4-point play in the final minute. Damn this conference is brutal.

K St wins in OT after it looks like they were on the ropes. Reminded me of some of our games up there.

baylor tried losing it by fouling with a few seconds left in regulation. they got it right in overtime. lucky ass ksu.

Maybe Pokie State? But otherwise.....nothing is going to come easy.
Yes. But we are the one game where they will have a good crowd and will play better. We need to find a way to win a few road games before then and somehow hold serve. I can still have hope. :)

Man, after watching almost every b12 team this yr… we have the least intimidating home court crowd. EVERY TEAM (minus poke) have a full house… even UCF even they played ku.. likely a loss there attend was full… or so it seemed.

We’ll see if the crowds show up … rough roads

Man, after watching almost every b12 team this yr… we have the least intimidating home court crowd. EVERY TEAM (minus poke) have a full house… even UCF even they played ku.. likely a loss there attend was full… or so it seemed.

We’ll see if the crowds show up … rough roads
Moser really has worked hard this year to try to improve this. But if the team can’t deliver some key Ws it won’t matter.

Moser really has worked hard this year to try to improve this. But if the team can’t deliver some key Ws it won’t matter.
Negative bunch. Literally ranked 15th in the country and you’d think we were on a 7 game skid.

Crowds have been fine. 3/4 full on New Year’s Eve vs Monmouth.

We lost 2 games last week and didn’t drop in NET.

The ISU crowd was good--over 11K--and the students hadn't yet returned. And UCF darned well ought to have drawn a big crowd against KU; they're in a new conference and were playing that conference's big dogs. Not to mention that UCF's enrollment is just under 70K,

Negative bunch. Literally ranked 15th in the country and you’d think we were on a 7 game skid.

I think it’s battered fan syndrome. We’ve all seen this before, too many times. Since the end of 2016, we’ve been fading quite a lot during conference play and winning very few road games. A lot of us can see trouble ahead and think the worst. I hope they can win some road games but it’s not looking promising.

Not intended to be negative. It is simply what I have witnessed from students and our fanbase. I was at ISU and will be coming down for Texas. ISU crowd was pretty good without a lot of students and I suspect the Texas crowd will be very good. But if we start faltering during conference play people will stop coming as much.

I was a student when Tubbs turned it around and made LNC a weapon. Much more difficult for Moser to do the same thing even with good wins.

Road wins aren’t looking for promising for anyone except Ku right now.

TCU is within an eyelash of being 4-0 right now and in the driver seat. They really should be 4-0. But they are 2-2. It is rough out there.

The other issue not talked about much with our crowd is how LNC is not laid out in a way to be intimidating. Many of the other arenas in the B12 have crowds right on top of the court so you see them on the screen and the crowd actually feels involved. The LNC has the crowd WAY too far away from the floor. That’s part of the reason why the students only game at the field house seemed like such a better crowd.

The other issue not talked about much with our crowd is how LNC is not laid out in a way to be intimidating. Many of the other arenas in the B12 have crowds right on top of the court so you see them on the screen and the crowd actually feels involved. The LNC has the crowd WAY too far away from the floor. That’s part of the reason why the students only game at the field house seemed like such a better crowd.
plus the orange seats stick out when empty

Do you even watch the other games? It's not "negative"...it's reality, or at least the noticeable difference in the atmosphere between those other teams and OU...at least on TV it's very obvious. All I said was I wish OU had that kind of home crowd. My post had absolutely ZERO to do with the losses...absolutely ZERO.

Cinncy
byu
ksu

Last night all had very loud full crowds.

I know for sure ksu's arena isn't close to campus. Especially last night in below 0 temps no one was walking...not sure about cinncy or byu.

Back