Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

Baylor will win 2 games with clutch play late in the game. BYU 0-2 to start Big 12 play. Welcome to the Big 12.

Not Big 12 related
Number 1 Purdue lost to Nebbish.

I’m not really liking abmas winning games for Texas. That’s at least 2 game winners. Boo

UCF just has to make it's free throws and they will win.

Top 3 in the AP Poll all lost in the last day.

Number 5 Tennessee also lost. Crazy last couple days.

unfortunately we get the pleasure of going to ku after they lose to the last place (or close to it) league team...

fun fun...

Tuesday games:
Baylor at KSU (could be a good one)
ISU at BYU (should be a good one)
TCU at Cincy (another potential good one)
KU at Little Brother (yawn)

I really really think Kansas and TCU are the top two teams in the conference. Is TCU a better program than OU? I never really thought so until the last few years.

Wow. That dude from Cincy just stayed frozen on the line during a long delay. Someone should have pulled him off. Then a boneheaded foul on the rebound. But they survive at least to OT.

OT in Cincy. Both teams hit some big shots in the final minute and then both teams had a chance to win, but both gagged on the FT line.

OT in Cincy. Both teams hit some big shots in the final minute and then both teams had a chance to win, but both gagged on the FT line.
trying to watch joker vs embiid, but this is stealing the show. what a roller coaster it’s been.

Cincy going to be a tough road win. We will have to play well.

But was that really worth a court storm? Come on.

I’m starting to think we may not win any Big12 road games. I hope I’m wrong.

Back