Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

Two things I won't miss(among many others) when we are no longer in the conf- having to play 8vs 5 at the Phog, and then having to play the conference tournament at KU's second home in Kansas City. In a state, btw(Missouri) where there is no big 12 team
agree...but it was games I could go to easily...lol.

Interesting matchups tomorrow (Tuesday):
Houston at ISU 6pm on ESPN2
KSU at WV 6pm on ESPN+
Texas at Cincy 6pm on ESPN+
Pokes at Tech 7pm on ESPN+
BYU at Baylor 8pm on ESPN+

Houston finding out what life is like on the road in the Big 12.

Houston came back as you figured they would. It’s going to be a good last 10 minutes in Ames. Texas and Cincy are also close.

Too bad. Texas wins at Cincy.

This Houston@ISU games makes me hurt just watching it. Two very physical teams.

With how tough the Big 12 is if we just win 8 or 9 games in conference that would be awesome.

Texas wins on an Abmas jumper with under 10 seconds. It was a good game between two evenly matched teams.

Texas wins on an Abmas jumper with under 10 seconds. It was a good game between two evenly matched teams.
I watched it on my phone during the Houston/ISU game on TV. Cincinnati had a free throw with 24 seconds left and missed it. Make their free throws and they probably win.

ISU is making their free throws away from winning.

Down goes Houston. No undefeated teams left.

disu is a stud. glad he’s healthy.

momcilovic is gonna be a problem. good luck with that, big xii.

With as tough as the conference is if we win 6 or 7 remaining home games and 2 or 3 on the road that should be a really solid year.

The camera angle at the new Baylor arena is awful....I hope no one watching the game online has vertigo.

The camera angle at the new Baylor arena is awful....I hope no one watching the game online has vertigo.
Agree and in addition I don’t really enjoy watching Baylor play which makes it almost painful. Not looking forward to our trip there when I really have to watch.

BYU up 4 on Baylor early in the 2nd. I am impressed with BYU....they play very good, fundamental team ball.

Back