Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

Not Big 12 related, but funny nonetheless.

[TWEET]1736149474316083345[/TWEET]

watching Nebraska beat down K-State in manhattan is sad...K-State keeps jacking up 3s shooting under 30% overall with 5 minutes to play and have only scored 7 points in the 2nd half..woof

watching Nebraska beat down K-State in manhattan is sad...K-State keeps jacking up 3s shooting under 30% overall with 5 minutes to play and have only scored 7 points in the 2nd half..woof

As incredibly tough as the top half of the conference is, the bottom half does have some very winnable games. I expect OU to sweep KSU, WVU and OSU.

Finished with 12… WTH…

Led at half 34/31 I think…

I've seen Baylor now about 3 or 4 times this year. They are extremely individually talented on offense, but like last year, they don't really defend all that well (team or individually).

Drew always finds athletes and they play hard and will always be good because of that. But I don’t think they have enough superior athletes this year to overcome some of their lack of basketball skill. It looks like their strategy is to throw it up and try to get the easy putback. I think we can finish ahead of them in conference. Of course, the uneven conference schedule could get us. We only play them in Waco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew always finds athletes and they play hard and will always be good because of that. But I don’t think they have enough superior athletes this year to overcome some of their lack of basketball skill. It looks like their strategy is to throw it up and try to get the easy putback. I think we can finish ahead of them in conference. Of course, the uneven conference schedule could get us. We only play them in Waco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've actually played a little better defense in this game (Duke). But they are very simplistic on offense and have a lot of "one on one" schemes it seems. They appear to be a very "mercurial" type of team.....you don't know what you're going to get from them.

They've actually played a little better defense in this game (Duke). But they are very simplistic on offense and have a lot of "one on one" schemes it seems. They appear to be a very "mercurial" type of team.....you don't know what you're going to get from them.

really fell apart in the last 5 min

ESPN is saying it’s a sexual assault. What a POS.

I thought I was quoting the Texas tech post from above.

KU in a dogfight with TCU. Tied with just over 2 minutes left.

Holy crap what a TOTAL rob by refs…

Ku gets the unbelievable call AGAIN. Course announcers were pro tcu on the call until it came in… then it’s Ku Dickerson is the man today..

What a crock of sh&t

lol. when you think it can’t get any worse. poor tcu, what a terrible turn of events.

Back