Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

I think it’s battered fan syndrome. We’ve all seen this before, too many times. Since the end of 2016, we’ve been fading quite a lot during conference play and winning very few road games. A lot of us can see trouble ahead and think the worst. I hope they can win some road games but it’s not looking promising.
he was relying to my post on attendance..comparing the other schools.. Honestly for me it has nothing to do with W/L.. If I lived closer or had more disposal income I'd be a lot of bball games. I love OU football but bball is my personal game so I'd be there for a lot.

I do agree though, 9-9 seems like a really really good year for this team. We've struggled with bigger post guys... byu. ucf, cinncy all seem to have a decent one. We'll see how it goes but yes, road games are looking really tough.

Terry taking the ucf loss poorly

Wow. Anyone who has coached at any level, even youth, should know that you should never coach/lecture players on the other team. That’s embarrassing. I give credit to the players for not reacting. I’d have a hard time staying silent if an opposing coach pulled that crap. Awful look for Terry.

If not for an abmas last second shot, Texas would be 0-4 in conference play. Terrys has to be feeling the heat.

If not for an abmas last second shot, Texas would be 0-4 in conference play. Terrys has to be feeling the heat.
In the non-con, it also took a last second, crazy Abmas shot to beat a horrid Louisville team by 1.

Horns down is not a new thing. I'm sure texas and its fans never liked it (they're not supposed to), but in recent years, they're being such babies about it. They can count on seeing it plenty in the SEC and I seriously doubt the conference will adopt a rule against it as the Big 12 did.

Abmas has that game winner against a really bad Louisville team also. On a team as talented as Texas should be he can't be their best player.

that seems like a bad thing to do a week before coming to norman. at least he didn’t admonish his own student section.

Terry taking the ucf loss poorly

lol some of the ucf players were just laughing him off...lol then he really got pissed. Can't wait til the sec..those clowns better get use to it...no b12 commish to cry to.

Texas shooting 65% from the field and 9/12 from 3....and they are only up 1 over Baylor with just over a minute left in the 1st half.

Back