Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

crazy ou was picked 12th.. preseason. To think we actually might end up there is crazy. Really thought we’d be better than that.

At pokes (considering our last game with them and how they are playing) is a def possible loss

At isu - L
Houston - L
Cinncy - 50/50
At horns - 60/40 L

I just can’t be optimistic…
We may not end up 12th but 11th is very much in play.

Not Big 12 but the play Utah just ran to beat UCLA was a thing of beauty. Every now and then, a college coach comes up with a play design that makes me so jealous.

We may not end up 12th but 11th is very much in play.
Almost like it is a really tough conference considering we were a game out of top-4 last week.

That being said, we have the toughest SOS to finish and really need to gut some out. Soares needs to be healthy, he is absolutely needed.

Almost like it is a really tough conference considering we were a game out of top-4 last week.

That being said, we have the toughest SOS to finish and really need to gut some out. Soares needs to be healthy, he is absolutely needed.
Last week’s standings were misleading when it came to our position, as I said at the time. All one had to do was look at the schedule to see that our first half was much easier than our second half. Of course it’s a tough league, no question. But hopefully we don’t end up near the cellar. At a minimum, you’d think we could finish higher than all the new teams except Houston, plus OSU and WVU. If the newcomers can come in and immediately finish ahead of us, that’s a bright red flag.

lol… 2/3 thru the season and NOW they decide to start “cleaning up” play under the bucket

OSU putting things together the last two games. I hate even typing that lol
I don’t like our chances and it is really a must win now. They are going to punch us in the mouth and play street ball. If we miss FTs and turn it over we won’t win this time.

We have already lost 3 homes games and still have Houston. Our odds of winning another road game are even lower after this one. I guess @texas is possible but still low odds.

It is late February and it feels the same as the last several late Februarys; and that ain’t a good feeling.

OSU putting things together the last two games. I hate even typing that lol
When are you guys going to start listening to me? (Don't answer that.) I told you all weeks ago that oswho would give us all we wanted, if not beat us outright.

I don’t like our chances and it is really a must win now. They are going to punch us in the mouth and play street ball. If we miss FTs and turn it over we won’t win this time.

We have already lost 3 homes games and still have Houston. Our odds of winning another road game are even lower after this one. I guess @texas is possible but still low odds.

It is late February and it feels the same as the last several late Februarys; and that ain’t a good feeling.
Agree 100%. I want this team to be good. I’ve made a five hour trip to Norman twice this year to see them play in person. I’m a loyal fan. But they are not beating OSU on Saturday. It’s just another: “Things will be different this game.” “They’ll put a run together.” “Only _________ more wins and they’re in the tournament.” But we all know the outcome.

Agree 100%. I want this team to be good. I’ve made a five hour trip to Norman twice this year to see them play in person. I’m a loyal fan. But they are not beating OSU on Saturday. It’s just another: “Things will be different this game.” “They’ll put a run together.” “Only _________ more wins and they’re in the tournament.” But we all know the outcome.
Have faith

Have faith
It’s blind faith cause I haven’t seen anything lately that says OU wins. Will we get blown out…?… prob not.

As someone said… pokes will play very physical from the get go. After the game in Norman, they know they can hang with us.

Would I be surprised if we lost? No

But y’all are acting like osu has been on fire
No, I think we are more focused on how OU has been playing than on how OSU has. Although, they have won two straight and are playing their best ball right now.

No, I think we are more focused on how OU has been playing than on how OSU has. Although, they have won two straight and are playing their best ball right now.
Are their two wins in a row are against teams that ou had beaten already as well

Back