Big 12 Tournament Day 5 #1 Houston vs #7 ISU in the final

Wow BYU just hit a dagger 3 with 90 seconds left. Up 5.

Kansas down 6 with 26 seconds left. FTs coming for KU.

When is the last time Kansas lost to an unranked team at the Phog?

KU forget to pay the refs this time? Didn’t think the conference would let them lose in Phog lol.

They still have road games vs Baylor and Houston. Pretty tough finish to the season for them.

With tonight’s results, we will need at least one win to avoid playing in the Tuesday games in KC.
I really only see 2 winnable games. Cincinnati is probably done as far as their NCAA hopes if they lose against Kansas State this weekend. Texas doesn't play as good at home as they have on the road recently. But they also have some players that can get hot and burn you.

I don't expect us to beat Iowa State or Houston they are the best 2 teams in the conference right now clearly.

This is why we are in, in my opinion. Very few teams in the country have two better wins than OU. And almost none of them have zero bad losses. And the ones who have both of those are nowhere near the bubble.
TCU has a home win over Houston and a win at Baylor, no bad losses, and they are also a bubble team. Texas has beaten Baylor and routed us in Norman, and also has double digit wins at TCU and Tech.

TCU has a home win over Houston and a win at Baylor, no bad losses, and they are also a bubble team. Texas has beaten Baylor and routed us in Norman, and also has double digit wins at TCU and Tech.
TCU is currently in as well

and tcu and tech are not top 10 net wins ..... or top 20 or top 35 ...

TCU is currently in as well

and tcu and tech are not top 10 net wins ..... or top 20 or top 35 ...
OU and TCU both have work left to do.

Texas beating those two teams on the road goes every bit as far as our home win over BYU. Last night notwithstanding, BYU hasn't been a good road team. The committee has always valued road wins far more than home wins. We still don't have a road or neutral win against a team that will make the field.

And? My point still stands.

Back