Capel kicks everyone off the team

coolm

Reaction score
"When they pull their heads out of their #$@es on defense" declared the OU coach "then I will let them back on the team again."

oops sorry ... just speculating as to the next step if this one is ineffective...

GET'EM COACH!!!!!! I will root for you playing 5 walkons from Huff&Puff if it will fix this problem.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea, but maybe JC should start with one player first. I've thought Coach needs to sit WW until he decides to play defense for quite a while now. I think that's the only way to get his attention. Instead Coach just says WW is misunderstood because of his "body language". Sorry, Coach, but you are just enabling his poor attitude by trying to defend the kid. Time for some tough love.

When I first saw the title of this post it made me think about Capel kicking Maze, Early and Patillo off the team. On the heels of coach Ford only suspending Marshall Moses for one meaningless game for getting pulled over, having a suspended drivers liscence (meaning he's had an issue with driving before) and having marijuana in the car with him.....it made me kind of proud that our coach doesn't keep guys around that act like that.

Now what good could possibly come from kicking the poor kid off the team.He told his momma he would take care of him. I mean he needs love and support and we at OSU feel that is the most important thing in the world. Well, other than our envy of the Sooner nation.
BTW it is 1 degree here at this moment. 9:19 am Dang!

GET'EM COACH!!!!!! I will root for you playing 5 walkons from Huff&Puff if it will fix this problem.

I'll be right there cheering with you, and I've got a feeling we will have company!

It's time these players man up and have some pride in the uniforms they wear on game day. I don't expect them to win every game. But I do expect them to play like losing is not an option.

I'll be right there cheering with you, and I've got a feeling we will have company!

It's time these players man up and have some pride in the uniforms they wear on game day. I don't expect them to win every game. But I do expect them to play like losing is not an option.

+1, couldn't have said it better myself.

Yes, Playing in Class B ball was as good as it ever got for me. But dang it I HATED to lose and I just have not seen that on a regular basis with these guys. My heart goes out to them as this is probably traumatic to them but it is time to learn how things work. Good luck to all of them and I hope they take it to Baylor.

It could be rough for a couple of years, but if they stay the course, I expect big things from these kids in the future.

Is that a proper sentence?

Well said Ada!

Back