Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Who's the number one homer.

Cheno is all things KU. He fakes enough OU love to keep from getting hammered on this board non stop but does have a decent amount of basketball knowledge. Cheno thinks that Cole Aldrich will be the Brendan Fraser character that played basketball on Bedazzled and Jacque Vaughn is the best thing since sliced bread.

DFW is the Robert Allen of Baylor basketball. He thinks Scott Drew is the next John Wooden and Ekpe Udoh is the next Kevin Garnett. Lacedarius Dunn is the leading candidate for Big12 defensive player of the year and Scott Drew can outrecruit the likes of John Calipari, Roy Williams, Bill Self, and Rick Pitino.

Is this serious? What a joke.
And Cole Aldrich is being projected a top 5 draft pick and the most I've ever said about the guy is he's pretty good and uh, I can't really remember ever saying much about Jacque Vaughn in any fashion here. Sheesh.

Last edited:
I think the poll should actually be switched between Dirty & DFW actually. :ez-laugh:

Dirty I'd like to know one thing I've said about KU that can be classified as "homer". And sorry bud but you've lost the Cole Aldrich debate about a hundred times over. You look silly for even bringing that one up.
This coming from the guy that said AJ would shut down Sherron Collins. Homer with a capital H my friend.

Threads like this can only lead to trouble so I'm not going to vote. I will say, though, that I don't remember Cheno being even that big of a J. Vaughn fan. I can't stand KU, and I might even be a bigger Vaughn fan than Cheno. I thought he should have been the PG picked for the ESPN All-time Big 8 / Big 12 team in their first 25 years of existence (TJ Ford was the choice). I don't think Cheno even agreed with me.

Cheno is all things KU. He fakes enough OU love to keep from getting hammered on this board non stop but does have a decent amount of basketball knowledge. Cheno thinks that Cole Aldrich will be the Brendan Fraser character that played basketball on Bedazzled and Jacque Vaughn is the best thing since sliced bread.

DFW is the Robert Allen of Baylor basketball. He thinks Scott Drew is the next John Wooden and Ekpe Udoh is the next Kevin Garnett. Lacedarius Dunn is the leading candidate for Big12 defensive player of the year and Scott Drew can outrecruit the likes of John Calipari, Roy Williams, Bill Self, and Rick Pitino.
Ekpe is the next Tim Duncan, not KG.

I never said Scott Drew was the next John Wooden. I said Drew would have more success than John Wooden. And Soonersam is correct, I compared Udoh to Duncan not Garnett. Perry Jones is the next Garnett. For the record, I did not say Lace Dunn would be the leading candidate for defensive player of the year in the big12. What I said was Lace Dunn would redefine the game of basketball; win national player of the year and would become the next Kobe Bryant at the next level. You also forgot my comparison of Dragan Sekelja to Pau Gasol. Sheesh...

Threads like this can only lead to trouble so I'm not going to vote. I will say, though, that I don't remember Cheno being even that big of a J. Vaughn fan. I can't stand KU, and I might even be a bigger Vaughn fan than Cheno. I thought he should have been the PG picked for the ESPN All-time Big 8 / Big 12 team in their first 25 years of existence (TJ Ford was the choice). I don't think Cheno even agreed with me.

Sorry, DM, I have to agree with WaymanFan on this one. Experience is a great teacher. ;) Gotta close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back