Oklahoma's 2010 Big 12 Men's Basketball Schedule
Date Opponent Location
Jan. 9 at Baylor (Big 12 Network) Waco, Texas
Jan. 11 Oklahoma State (ESPN) Norman
Jan. 16 Missouri (ESPN or ESPN2) Norman
Jan. 19 at Texas A&M (Big 12 Network) College Station, Texas
Jan. 23 at Texas Tech Lubbock, Texas
Jan. 27 Iowa State (Big 12 Network) Norman
Jan. 30 at Nebraska (Big 12 Network) Lincoln, Neb.
Feb. 6 Texas (ESPN) Norman
Feb. 9 Texas Tech (Big 12 Network) Norman
Feb. 13 at Oklahoma State (ESPN) Stillwater, Okla.
Feb. 17
at Colorado (ESPNU) Boulder, Colo.
Feb. 20 Kansas State (ESPNU) Norman
Feb. 22 at Kansas (ESPN) Lawrence, Kan.
Feb. 27 Baylor (Big 12 Network) Norman
March 1 at Texas (ESPN) Austin, Texas
March 6 Texas A&M (ESPN or ESPN2) Norman

Re: Complete Big 12 schedule released

A couple of notes:

- Classes don't start back until January 19 for the OU students which is really too bad considering that we got slated for two home games before that date. The good news is that one of them is against OSU, so there will be plenty of OU students coming back for that one. I guess we will have to hope that Mizzou is exciting enough to draw some students back a little early. The Mizzou game is on a Saturday, so that will help.

- The senior night game is against A&M and is on a Saturday, so that should draw a nice crowd.

- 9 ESPN games isn't too shabby, but I hope the @ tech game is picked up by somebody.

- The Feb 6 game vs the Whorns is on a Saturday and is going to be a monster crowd/huge match-up

- The games against Iowa St and Tech are both on week nights (tuesday and wednesday) and I bet they will be the poorest crowds. Lets hope for 9000+ on those two nights.

- The KState and Baylor games are both on Saturday so they should be good crowds.

- It is going to be tough going from KSTate at home on a Saturday, and then turning right around and going to the phog on Big monday.

- The first four games of the conference season will really tell us what this team is made of

- All and all, I can't complain. We got more Saturday games than usual and should have good crowds at all but maybe two of the games.

Thoughts:

- I hate opening up at Baylor. Thats tough.
- OU plays Texas Tech in Lubbock on my birthday.
- I will be in Boulder on February 17th.
- OU has not had great success in Boulder.
- Games in Lincoln always seem to be really tough

i like the exposure and whatnot, but i'm not a huge fun of the Sat-Mon Big Monday turnaround generally speaking.

i assume Jan. 11 will likely still be Xmas vacation for OU?

i like the exposure and whatnot, but i'm not a huge fun of the Sat-Mon Big Monday turnaround generally speaking.

i assume Jan. 11 will likely still be Xmas vacation for OU?

Yes. The first two home games will be during the Christmas Vacation.

I can't find a complete OU schedule on-line. The reason I'm looking for it is that I usually can't get to a game unless it's an exhibition (mid-November, when I come back to visit the folks and celebrate my birthday) or a game right around Christmas. I did make it to the OU-VCU game, luckily, but that took having to get two vacation days so I could leave the night before and start driving east.

I can't find a complete OU schedule on-line. The reason I'm looking for it is that I usually can't get to a game unless it's an exhibition (mid-November, when I come back to visit the folks and celebrate my birthday) or a game right around Christmas. I did make it to the OU-VCU game, luckily, but that took having to get two vacation days so I could leave the night before and start driving east.

They haven't released the complete schedule yet. I am guessing early August on its release.

too bad ksu-ou in norman isn't espn. that will prob be the best phillips 66 big 12 hoops game of the year.

So... my girlfriend goes to Texas A&M... and she MAY already have had plans to be up here the first week of March... hoo, boy. *looks around nervously*

So... my girlfriend goes to Texas A&M... and she MAY already have had plans to be up here the first week of March... hoo, boy. *looks around nervously*

You wear that oversized uncle sam foam hat and show her who is boss, t!

Back