Houston lost at Nevada 112-99....

thebigabd

Reaction score
Apparently neither team played any defense, and considering OU is last place in the Big 12 right now in several defensive categories (meaning they are playing at a level lower than other Big 12 teams right now on defense) and cant play any defense this may be a high scoring affair in Alaska....

Aubrey Coleman had 32 points, 7 rebounds, and 4 steals for Houston, and new juco guard Adam Brown had 25 points, 2 rebounds, and 6 steals but they got down by too much and couldnt complete the comeback...

Hopefully the OU offense can win the game against them in Alaska, because I don't see how this game doesnt get into the 80's and 90's....

Last edited:
I take it you play Houston in Alaska?

Trade you, we (VCU) get Nevada the Friday after Thanksgiving.

OU has the same conference record as the rest....0-0

There is no "last place in the conference"....sorry

OU has the same conference record as the rest....0-0

There is no "last place in the conference"....sorry

Sorry, I meant to say last place amongst their peers in certain categories. All teams have played similar competition (for the most part). If those stats against teams that are in your conference do not matter, Big12sports.com would not rank them.

Basically, I am saying OU is playing very poor defense and Houston plays really good offense. The good news is Houston plays worse defense than OU and it is probably going to be a run and gun game.

Should be a good game...

I'm just glad that we play games on paper and not on a court. Could you imagine if we actually had to suit guys up and make them try to win by playing? ABD, i'm still lost as to a guy having what appears to be the Tulsa Driller as his avatar and a huge infatuation with Colorado is doing worrying about OU bball?

I'm just glad that we play games on paper and not on a court. Could you imagine if we actually had to suit guys up and make them try to win by playing? ABD, i'm still lost as to a guy having what appears to be the Tulsa Driller as his avatar and a huge infatuation with Colorado is doing worrying about OU bball?

I will tell you one thing, it sure makes me want to CRUSH Houston. Hopefully it will happen...

Back