DannyB

Reaction score
who is better
KOBE BRYANT :clap
OR
LEBRON "THE WING" SHAME:ez-roll:

indifferent.gif

oh thats a nice reply thankx:clap:clap:clap

I will beat this drum til the day I die. Kobe is the better scorer, but Lebron is the better player.

I will beat this drum til the day I die. Kobe is the better scorer, but Lebron is the better player.
wth how is lebron a better player. kobe is in my opinion a bettter defender whenever he wants to be. what is one thing lebron does better other thatn dunk.

They are both essentially perfect, so it's hard to nitpick. But age, size, health, strength and team focus all favor James. In part because of that size, James can make a living getting to the cup, whereas Bryant is living on a diet of long balls, pull-ups, breakaways and lobs. Experience definitely goes to Kobe but Lebron will end up being the better pro I think.

Exactly, lets wait and see how good Lebron gets in 7 years.

im actually one of those that thinks lebron will get worse as he get older. this is bc of his style of pllay and everything he gets is from being bigger and faster than everyone and whenever that dies down and he becomes less athletic he wont be able to rely on a perimeter game quite like kobe or wade

im actually one of those that thinks lebron will get worse as he get older. this is bc of his style of pllay and everything he gets is from being bigger and faster than everyone and whenever that dies down and he becomes less athletic he wont be able to rely on a perimeter game quite like kobe or wade

Trust me, he wont as long as he stays injury free. Lebron has so much high tech training at his disposal I don't see him getting worse in 7 years.

Plus Lebron's shooting will most likely improve as well.

Back