In Facebook news....

You should really check out Malcoln Kirkland's response to Dowell's post.

Let's just say it uses some language in describing Travis Ford that I'm not comfortable with or allowed to post on this message board. Let's just say that Kirkland isn't the biggest fan of Travis Ford.

Malcoln Kirkland: That duke is weak as (expletive) anyway. Don't let that
(Expletive) (Expletive) break you, i let him break me. enjoy college basketball.

Malcoln Kirkland: That duke is weak as (expletive) anyway. Don't let that
(Expletive) (Expletive) break you, i let him break me. enjoy college basketball.

Wow! He might be a little upset.:D

Feel free to post these comments here for us non-Facebookers to see.
Malcon's comment is not safe for this board, most of the words would be edited out.

Basicly without the cuss words.
Don't let Travis Ford (best coach ever!!) get you down. Coach Travis Ford broke me. Just focus on getting better and enjoying college life.

Some athletes are just not smart enough for facebook/twitter...still amazes me that people are so stupid to post stuff like that.

Some athletes are just not smart enough for facebook/twitter...still amazes me that people are so stupid to post stuff like that.

To Kirkland's credit, TF did royally screw him. Pumped him full of lies and then dumped him after Kirkland played his lap-thug for a year. Pretty crappy all the way around.

I am telling you guys, this will catch up with Ford if he keeps not honoring these kids' scholarships. A guy every now and then is one thing, but Ford is setting himself up to have to dump several guys again. He and Budke certainly come from the same mold in that regard.

To Kirkland's credit, TF did royally screw him. Pumped him full of lies and then dumped him after Kirkland played his lap-thug for a year. Pretty crappy all the way around.

I am telling you guys, this will catch up with Ford if he keeps not honoring these kids' scholarships. A guy every now and then is one thing, but Ford is setting himself up to have to dump several guys again. He and Budke certainly come from the same mold in that regard.

I hope that Gillispie has another job lined up before Ford gets fired or leaves for another gig.

This.

Holder is given credit for being such an upstanding guy, but obviously the coaches arent performing in the same way. From Gundy pulling the QB from Texas's offer once he got the DB to decommit from OU, to Sean pulling the pg from Liberal's offer once he got Eaton, to Budke and Ford's roster turnovers after bad seasons. It's not cool.

This.

Holder is given credit for being such an upstanding guy, but obviously the coaches arent performing in the same way. From Gundy pulling the QB from Texas's offer once he got the DB to decommit from OU, to Sean pulling the pg from Liberal's offer once he got Eaton, to Budke and Ford's roster turnovers after bad seasons. It's not cool.

You know how fickle that DFW metroplex aau system is, DM. It WILL catch up with him if he keeps doing it.

Not defending Ford at all..but think about what Dowell put on his facebook, how stupid is that? What does he gain?

Not defending Ford at all..but think about what Dowell put on his facebook, how stupid is that? What does he gain?

Oh I agree with you. It is terribly dumb because rival fans like us can sit here and talk about it. Dumb all the way around.

Because kids don't understand that places like that are NOT a good place to vent. Immature act of venting one's frustration....but it is PUBLIC and kids still don't understand that obviously since it has happened time and time again the last 2 or 3 years.

cuz he's dumb. Like that's going to get him more pt. Sad thing is he has a chance to get pt with penn out and with page sucking, so all he really has to do is take care of the ball and keep up defensively. I guess Tyshawn Taylor and the fb player out of UCLA didn't teach any lessons.

Back