Interesting ESPN Tweet re: Blake

That would be sweet to have Blake on the cover of EA's NCAA Basketball 10. Wouldn't that be the first time an OU athlete has been on a video game cover? Too bad the game sucks. At least last year's version did.

That would be sweet to have Blake on the cover of EA's NCAA Basketball 10. Wouldn't that be the first time an OU athlete has been on a video game cover? Too bad the game sucks. At least last year's version did.

EA Sports has not had a decent college hoops game in years. 2k was all I played for a long time, and they gave up on the sport.... I was mad about that.

EA Sports has not had a decent college hoops game in years. 2k was all I played for a long time, and they gave up on the sport.... I was mad about that.

Agree. I wish NCAA would take on the NBA Live engine. I know a lot of people rag on NBA Live, but it is much more playable than that trash they have on NCAA version.

Agree. I wish NCAA would take on the NBA Live engine. I know a lot of people rag on NBA Live, but it is much more playable than that trash they have on NCAA version.

I don't like either, but I would take the lesser of two evils! haha :ez-roll:

Blake was on the Herd today where they actually revealed the cover for next year

Blakes interview is coming up at 1:20 on ESPNEWS

i read somewhere that 2k sports was going to make a college bball game this year

Just saw a Blake promo on ESPNews showing video of him doing the insane work out.

Here is a great quote from Frank M on that feature they just had on ESPNews.
". . . there are guys in the NBA right now that are at the top and there is a storm coming from Oklahoma. They don't know it yet."

". . . there are guys in the NBA right now that are at the top and there is a storm coming from Oklahoma. They don't know it yet."[/QUOTE]

Great quote. Would make a great sig on this site imo.

". . . there are guys in the NBA right now that are at the top and there is a storm coming from Oklahoma. They don't know it yet."[/QUOTE]

Great quote. Would make a great sig on this site imo.

:ez-laugh: I was thinking the same thing BT. Great quote!

Back