Juco prospect Wilfried Likayi says he likes OU and Texas Tech best

thebigabd

Reaction score
Averaging 17.2 points, 7.3 rebounds per game.. at 6'10" 210 shoots 42% from 3, 80% from foul line. Pretty much exact opposite of Emmanuel Ugbah, who is a back-to-basket bruiser.

Likayi has gotten himself to the foul line 100 times in 22 games, which would make him #1 in the stat on this OU team... He claims he has added the ability to attack the rim on top of shooting which allows him to get fouled.

Texas tech already has the #1 juco, Khalid Thomas, locked up in this class.

I like Likayi. At 6’ 10” 204 he needs to put on some weight, but he has some impressive skills. 247Sports and other sites I looked at shows he has an OU offer. I also saw the quote that he likes OU and Texas Tech the best.

Averaging 17.2 points, 7.3 rebounds per game.. at 6'10" 210 shoots 42% from 3, 80% from foul line. Pretty much exact opposite of Emmanuel Ugbah, who is a back-to-basket bruiser.

Likayi has gotten himself to the foul line 100 times in 22 games, which would make him #1 in the stat on this OU team... He claims he has added the ability to attack the rim on top of shooting which allows him to get fouled.

Texas tech already has the #1 juco, Khalid Thomas, locked up in this class.

sounds better than Manek but same size...course juco talent vs B12 will affect stats...

Good grief, Charlie Brown. ENOUGH with the JUCOs!!!

Lon has a better chance at imitating Jay Wright than he does Kelvin Sampson. Asking Lon to recruit JUCOs like asking KD to steal some of Shaq's post moves.

If I'm not mistaken, this was a kid they were interested in out of High School as well.

Back