Kansas' path to the Final Four

Come on now, we aren't SEC fans... KU is one of OU bball's rivals.

Plus, KU never pulled for conference superiority when OU was representing the conference... They were cheering vehemently for Indiana when OU played the Hoosiers in the Final 4 in 2002. KU doesn't deserve OU fans pulling for them after that.
True but I want the conference to do well. I could care less if Kansas fans never pulled for us. I like to see the conference do well in non-conference games, minus okie st. on occasion.

Come on now, we aren't SEC fans... KU is one of OU bball's rivals.

Plus, KU never pulled for conference superiority when OU was representing the conference... They were cheering vehemently for Indiana when OU played the Hoosiers in the Final 4 in 2002. KU doesn't deserve OU fans pulling for them after that.

going back to the old OUI when the majority were pulling for kansas to win in '08, i will never understand it. it's sickening. i would probably cheer for an a&m/mizzou/kansas state, but i'll never pull for a rival. especially kansas.

Sorry guys, Im pulling for Kansas because they represent our conference. Hate losing to those guys but it wouldn't bother me if they won the tourney.
Come up here & live w/ their fanbase for a week. I'm betting you'll change your tune by the end of those 7 days.

Their's stinks a little less, just ask them. I've lived here my entire life, & can count the number of KU BB fans who didn't give 'horn fans all they wanted & then some in the arrogance department on 1 hand.

Come up here & live w/ their fanbase for a week. I'm betting you'll change your tune by the end of those 7 days.

Their's stinks a little less, just ask them. I've lived here my entire life, & can count the number of KU BB fans who didn't give 'horn fans all they wanted & then some in the arrogance department on 1 hand.
LOL!! I live in Ohio so I deal with the ohio st crap all the time. Just 20 minutes outside Columbus so I feel your pain!!

Don't give a damn about the Big 12. Never gave a damn about the Big 12. Won't ever start giving a damn.
I'm an OU fan. Period. It stops there.
I will never root for my rival.

Most NBA scouts believe that Taylor is an NBA player as well if his head is right. You are seeing since the UT game how good KU is when Taylor plays well. He's thi X factor.

I would take this years team over last year simply because the Twins have given it such n attitude and we are so much more versatile. No if you said lt year and Sherron isn't fat then it is a close call. This years team reminds me more of '08 because they are so versatile and athletic.

Last year or perimeter D suffered badly with an out of shape Sherron and Xavier being a bit slow footed, IMO.

The title is KU's to lose this year but who knows what will happen, we could lose to VCU.
Share your thoughts on this as well. They handily beat 1 seed and ACC Champ UNC in the Final Four... And yeah Memphis did help KU come out on top, but Chalmers did hit that big time shot, and they just ran away with it in overtime.

2 questions for you grace: What 5 NBA players you think are on the roster? Morris twins, Robinson, Selby, who else?

Also, if you had to pick, which team would you take... Last year's KU team or this year's?

I know this year's team has gone further, but at this point I still might take KU's team from last year. I don't think KU has been tested this season near as much during conference play nor in the tournament. This might be disagreed, but I would take that Northern Iowa team from last year over any team KU has faced in the tournament this season.

Don't give a damn about the Big 12. Never gave a damn about the Big 12. Won't ever start giving a damn.
I'm an OU fan. Period. It stops there.
I will never root for my rival.

We must be related. Great minds think alike! :clap

I've never understood the concept of conference loyalty. Never have and never will. It doesn't benefit OU one bit. And it never will.

Last edited:
It's never good for a Big 12 team to win unless it's against another Big 12 team.

Kansas' path to the National Championship now features an 8 seed in the Final Four followed by a 2/3/4 seed in the title game. Goddamn, they are a bunch of lucky ****ers.

Kansas' path to the National Championship now features an 8 seed in the Final Four followed by a 2/3/4 seed in the title game. Goddamn, they are a bunch of lucky ****ers.

Lucky if we win and chokers if we lose. An awesome and crappy situation!

Lucky if we win and chokers if we lose. An awesome and crappy situation!

Now, you're starting to get it. Kansas could win the next 10 NCAA Tournaments and I wouldn't give you guys an ounce of credit. It's not even the team I hate. Kansas has definitely had some respectable players in the past like Nick Collison and Wayne Simien. I hate Kansas fans.

The one year that Kansas was good at football, OU fans were totally supportive. After beating Missouri in the conference title game, I remember thinking that Kansas only had one loss and deserved to play Ohio State for the BCS NC that year. However, when the shoe's on the other foot, it's a totally different story. Every now and then, OU will field a basketball team that dares to challenge Kansas' basketball supremacy in the conference. When that happens, Kansas fans turn into the most jealous, petty fanbase on earth. You guys act like no one but you should be good at basketball. It's disgusting and pathetic.

In short, **** your team, **** Bill Self, and most importantly, **** your fans! I hope you meet up with your old coach in the championship game and his team wins. That would sting Kansas fans extra hard considering how many times he came up short at KU.

Now, you're starting to get it. Kansas could win the next 10 NCAA Tournaments and I wouldn't give you guys an ounce of credit. It's not even the team I hate. Kansas has definitely had some respectable players in the past like Nick Collison and Wayne Simien. I hate Kansas fans.

The one year that Kansas was good at football, OU fans were totally supportive. After beating Missouri in the conference title game, I remember thinking that Kansas only had one loss and deserved to play Ohio State for the BCS NC that year. However, when the shoe's on the other foot, it's a totally different story. Every now and then, OU will field a basketball team that dares to challenge Kansas' basketball supremacy in the conference. When that happens, Kansas fans turn into the most jealous, petty fanbase on earth. You guys act like no one but you should be good at basketball. It's disgusting and pathetic.

In short, **** your team, **** Bill Self, and most importantly, **** your fans! I hope you meet up with your old coach in the championship game and his team wins. That would sting Kansas fans extra hard considering how many times he came up short at KU.
What do you think of all the blue turtlenecks they wear? I heard some of them are going to mock blue turtlenecks.

Me, I always have to look over my shoulder when discussing Kansas, as I married a KU grad. I have to freaking sit through their game today, sigh.

:chestram2:

Back