Losing faith in Capel

Re: Loosing faith in Capel

You're losing faith at the wrong time. This team could have mailed it in at halftime. Instead they dug in and almost came away with an impressive win on the road. You don't quit or lose faith during the middle of the battle. You see things through. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Parking my car right here...... Good stuff Faithful:woot

Threads like this are why I dislike coming around after a loss.
This is nonsense. Like has been said if you'd have questioned Capel after a few other games this year, fine, there is a case...but not this one.

Cheno,

What improvements as a team are we making? I see one area and that is team rebounding.

Defensively last night we did a good job on sloan but all the other guys had WIDE open shots. They made them in the first half and missed them in the second half

Offensively we had a few great individual performances but we still do not play as a team on the offensive end. I am not sure what our offensive strategy is. We bring the ball down and play alot of one on one. The fact is TMG saved us tonight with his individual performance...again it was alot of one on one play making...

Cheno,

What improvements as a team are we making? I see one area and that is team rebounding.

Defensively last night we did a good job on sloan but all the other guys had WIDE open shots. They made them in the first half and missed them in the second half

Offensively we had a few great individual performances but we still do not play as a team on the offensive end. I am not sure what our offensive strategy is. We bring the ball down and play alot of one on one. The fact is TMG saved us tonight with his individual performance...again it was alot of one on one play making...

I would say we did a pretty good job defensively if Dash Harris is the one who had to make shots to beat us. At the Division I level, if the fourth or fifth option has to make jumpers at the end of the game to win, that is a pretty good defensive gameplan/performance.

That was the difference in the game right there, the performance of the alternate offensive options down the stretch. Dash made his two jumpers, Pledger missed his two.

I thought I had seen everything until I read this thread. Unbelieveable!

I thought I had seen everything until I read this thread. Unbelieveable!

There's a thread on OUI about TMG being 'useless'. It was posted after the UTEP game. I can't decide if this thread or that one is more unbelievable.

There's a thread on OUI about TMG being 'useless'. It was posted after the UTEP game. I can't decide if this thread or that one is more unbelievable.

Sitting on the floor watching UTEP/OU, it occured to me; the entire team was worthless a few times. ;) Glad to see the guys playing better.

Back