McGusty shows progress in Sooners' loss to TCU

He showed some agressiveness. He seemed to be the only one that was not scared to get in the paint and shoot

I agree that he played very well. I was hoping he'd step up pretty soon because we need anyone to step up and provide some scoring.

It's pretty clear that the point guard position is killing us right now. Strong-Moore provided some scoring but neither he nor Shepherd seem to be able to consistently run the offense. I'd like to see Kruger try James for 5 or so minutes at the point with McGusty and Odomes on the wing. Maybe it'll help James quit worrying about his shot not falling and at least enable us to get those 3 (+ either Doolittle or Freeman) on the court at the same time.

It's pretty clear that the point guard position is killing us right now. Strong-Moore provided some scoring but neither he nor Shepherd seem to be able to consistently run the offense. I'd like to see Kruger try James for 5 or so minutes at the point with McGusty and Odomes on the wing. Maybe it'll help James quit worrying about his shot not falling and at least enable us to get those 3 (+ either Doolittle or Freeman) on the court at the same time.

I can get on board with this. I think we just hafta force it on Shepherd

Back