OU @ TCU 3PM CST on ESPN2

I know. KU is a must win to me now. You have to assume we don’t win a road game the rest of the way. We might but we also likely lose at home once or twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s my new thought. I thought we could win a couple to make up for a home loss or two. Not sure that will happen

That’s my new thought. I thought we could win a couple to make up for a home loss or two. Not sure that will happen

Is OSU clearly better than BU? If they can do it so can we for other teams do not necessarily need to bring their "A" game against us in each and every match up.

This is such a stupid game to play. A week ago, people were whining about not being ranked. I personally thought that was silly because ISU is the only really good win we have. But it’s equally ridiculous to suggest we can’t win more than four games. I realize it is a message board, but is it really not possible to have more measured reactions to every game? The issues today have been there all along. We turn the ball over a ton, in wins and losses. Anyone who didn’t realize that would catch up to us was kidding themselves.

Yep. And the team's "game management" and "floor awareness" has to get better. We are limited with talent and to some degree....athleticism. So the errors need to be minimal. I really feel like this is one that we had no business losing.

OU plays well at home and absolutely terrible on the road. I don’t think we’ll win a road game for the rest of the year. Winless road conference schedule. That’s hard to overcome.

I thought TCU, Kansas state, and osu were the worst teams in the league but we look to be right there with them. Although, every team in this league is capable of beating most others any given day.

Given it was an overtime game, but Tanner and Jalen pulled down 24 rebounds between them with 8 of them offensive (bench had 3 total rebounds among 40+ minutes of court time which is rather unacceptable).

Back