OU @ TCU 3PM CST on ESPN2

To continue the theme of the game, just a miserable final possession from Harkless to end the game. TOs and missed layups did us in today. Awful loss after getting destroyed by Texas and with Baylor and Kansas and then at WVU and at Auburn coming up. Could get ugly.

Last edited:
Yep, I get the logic to let them try to attack a defense that isn't set, but this team is so bad offensively, they need the direction even if it's against a set defense.

Just needed someone else with the ball attacking. I would have even been fine with Cortez with the ball in that situation

I don't calkl the TO even if I have one there either. I just hope my guy don't stop at the freaking line and spin move around and throw it up. Jiminy Christmas.

Just needed someone else with the ball attacking. I would have even been fine with Cortez with the ball in that situation

Yep, without a doubt. Harkless needs to be a catch and shoot guy on offense. Anything more and it's asking for trouble.

Next 4 games Kansas, Baylor, @ WVU, and @ Auburn. Not sure we win any of those games right now.

Next 4 games Kansas, Baylor, @ WVU, and @ Auburn. Not sure we win any of those games right now.

I know. KU is a must win to me now. You have to assume we don’t win a road game the rest of the way. We might but we also likely lose at home once or twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just don’t have the horses to compete consistently. We don’t have a guard that can score or a center that’s athletic enough.

We just don’t have the horses to compete consistently. We don’t have a guard that can score or a center that’s athletic enough.

Hammer meet nail. I think Chargois is enough of a significant step above Rick, that he could have got a few putbacks to go and that's all the difference between a win and loss today.

Yep. Not having Ethan hurt us big time.

Why oh WHY are we attempting 22 threes?

That one hurts.

I would have thought that there would be a dish to the wing on the last possession. The refs weren't calling fouls in the paint....don't think they're going to call one in the last couple of seconds.:eek:

Gonna be a long season. Hard to make the tourney losing games like this.

Just got home from the game. If I'm Moser, I'm pulling my hair out. The piss-poor decision making in this game (and most of those decisions from veterans) will get you beat virtually every time. The defense today was good enough for a comfortable win. But reckless, out of control dribbling, driving and poor shot selection doesn't seem to be getting better. As optimistic as I was a week ago about this team, reality is beginning to set in. Our warts are there for all to see, and we don't seem to give a rat's @ss (or putting in the work) to get better in those areas.....frustrating.

Look at the schedule and tell me were the wins are going to come from? 4 wins might be pushing it.

This is such a stupid game to play. A week ago, people were whining about not being ranked. I personally thought that was silly because ISU is the only really good win we have. But it’s equally ridiculous to suggest we can’t win more than four games. I realize it is a message board, but is it really not possible to have more measured reactions to every game? The issues today have been there all along. We turn the ball over a ton, in wins and losses. Anyone who didn’t realize that would catch up to us was kidding themselves.

Back