Michael Cobbins will officially visit OU

OU918

Reaction score
On October 10-11. He is also visiting GA Tech, OsU, Mizzou, and Memphis.

3 of his schools are in the Big 12. If he doesnt go to OU, I just hope he doesnt end up in Stillwater.

Nice! He didnt even mention us in his top 6 now we are in his top five getting a visit! This could be huge to get him and clark and maybe releford with clark

tj
clark
cobbins
releford

awsome class!

I know my hopes are high but I can dream!

Sweet. I know some buddies who are throwing a huge kegger for the Baylor game, I'll drop Capel and Cobbins an invite.

Awesome, I guess Capel and crew did some awesome work this past weekend!

"You never do know. Just over a week ago Oklahoma wasn't even in the picture, and now they are getting an official visit." - Michael Cobbins

Heres the story from Rivals

This is great news. Hopefully the coaching staff can continue to develop their relationship with Cobbins to the point where he wants to commit to the Sooners.

This is great news. Hopefully the coaching staff can continue to develop their relationship with Cobbins to the point where he wants to commit to the Sooners.

I think they can get that accomplished as well. I sure hope we can land him and Clark in the next 2 months!

Nice! He didnt even mention us in his top 6 now we are in his top five getting a visit! This could be huge to get him and clark and maybe releford with clark

tj
clark
cobbins
releford

awsome class!

I know my hopes are high but I can dream!

I don't think that is too unrealistic. I think we have a great shot at those three to go with TJ, and then Coach Capel can try to rope in one of other big dog like Terrence Jones, James Jones, Harrison Barnes, Tarik Black, or Doron Lamb. That would make for a very similar class as last year's top 6 class.

I am a little worried that Cobbins may pop before he makes it to OU. It would be a darn shame to lose him to someone like Okie State before he makes it up to Norman. Let's all hope that he stays the course and makes all his visits.

I am a little worried that Cobbins may pop before he makes it to OU. It would be a darn shame to lose him to someone like Okie State before he makes it up to Norman. Let's all hope that he stays the course and makes all his visits.

LOL! I just made this exact observation on another thread.

I do like having the first visit, and it's the weekend of the Georgia game, and the basketball banquet. Hopefully he sees what he needs too! (which would equal a committ)

I do like having the first visit, and it's the weekend of the Georgia game, and the basketball banquet. Hopefully he sees what he needs too! (which would equal a committ)

He probably will. That's going to be a great atmosphere. It will be the biggest mistake of his life if he does though.

LOL! I just made this exact observation on another thread.

Nice. Yeah it just bothers me a little because they need bigs and I am sure that they will throw the fullcourt press at him that day.

It pisses me off that Ford will boot off a player that sucks that he freaking gave a scholarship to to make room for another player. Self did the same thing though. just seems kinda low to me

I feel like Cobbins is just a courtesy visit...not even expecting him to make the trip.

I like this kid. I think he would be very good recruit and player for us. However, if we get him. He should have his own personal key to the weight room. Love his wing span and ability to block shots, but we need a little bit of umph behind the block. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I feel like Cobbins is just a courtesy visit...not even expecting him to make the trip.

Any particular reason? I mean the guy was right back on Oklahoma after the premier camp visit. From all accounts he had a good time and got a lot of attention even though he couldn't play.

Back