Missed the game..

Mr.B!!!

Reaction score
...sick kiddo. What happened?

FWIW, I think that the oSu game was what this team needed [and have said so in several threads]. Fired up about a win, and think that Jeff is going to look quite a bit smarter the rest of the season.

Schedule looks promising for a bit...think that B12 play will expose a few more of these "unbeatable" teams for what they really are. There is a contingent on here that makes friggin' Colorado and ISU sound outstanding, but if I am on on the other side of that argument, a team with 3 McDAA sounds imposing too.

I hope your kid gets feeling better. The story of this game is that Tiny disappears and has his worst game of the year and crocker injures his ankle, but Cade, Ryan Wright and Stephen Pledger all play great games to pull out a win. Not to self advertise or anything, I just don't want to write out all my thoughts again so here is my general opinion on the game: http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12445

Thanks. He is asleep so that is good [sick 3 year old is tough!]. Glad we had some guys step up, and double glad it happened at a game you were able to attend.

Back